Call Me Crazy

Let me get something clear for a sec; I really don't appreciate rushing comments. I can't stress that enough. But also, thanks for almost 40 comments & 50+ votes. You guys should keep it up lol. And lastly, the story isn't over! Without further a due, the chapter. xo.

Morgan

I was really growing tired of people. This marriage was one thing, but people interfering with the safety of me & my family was something else. I didn't even feel comfortable staying home anymore. But at the same time it wasn't like I could just up and leave either. The police had arrived within a matter of minutes. Their interrogation was nothing I wasn't familiar with. They asked about things like who have I had problems with in the past, anyone I haven't seen in a while that was a former acquaintance and things like that.

"We appreciate your time Mrs.Latimore. Thanks for the cooperation. We'll have officers in the neighborhood until further notice."

I shook hands with the officer and nodded satisfied that Jade and I would be alright for the time being.

"Thank you." closing the door I was left to clean the mess. It was a complete disaster, and an awful sight. I swear that its Alix. It just has to be.

Jade and I prepared to get ready for dinner. I bathed her, and left her in my bedroom as I showered. I swear, if its not one thing its another. Alix just doesn't get it. That was the ultimate thing she felt she needed to do? She was going to hear it from me. After washing, I pulled my hair into a tight bun and stepped out. I ended up throwing all of my beauty products away. The thought of her being in my home absolutely set me off. Then again, what if it wasn't her? Or what if there was someone with her?

"Come on baby. We're gonna go eat eat." I reached for Jade as she wobbled over to me. Her head instantly met with my chest, she wrapped her little arms around my body. "Its okay mama." I tried my best to comfort my child. I was quite sure that Jade was afraid.

We ate a bag meal together in the dining room. I sat Jade in her high chair and helped her to eat her food. It didn't take long for us to finish, and soon I was putting her to bed. For the night I thought it was best to have her sleep in my room with me. I didn't want to take any chances. Soon after she drifted off into a slumber, I decided on calling Jacob. After a few rings he answered.

"Hey baby. What's up?" he asked as I was pretty sure he was smiling.

"Hey Jacob. You wouldn't believe what the hell happened earlier..."

"You guys alright? What did happen?" he asked eagerly. Sighing I walked out of the room into the hall before I prepared my words.

"Someone broke into the house. I mean they completely trashed everything. And before you get yourself worked up Jade and I are fine. Thankfully we weren't home."

"You kidding me? What was damaged?"

"Downstairs was completely trashed, my bedroom was fine..until I walked into the bathroom. All of my make-up was just destroyed and they wrote on the mirror."

"Okay, well Morgan I don't want you to get too stressed. You alright?" I nodded over the line, as if he was physically here.

"I'm fine Jacob, I'm just really upset. I know it was Alix's crazy ass."

"Morgan how can you be sure? Alix is long out of our lives."

"No Jacob how can you be sure? That girl is crazy over you, and you know it. I know you guys were really close, but I can't compete with her."