Epilogue

The next few days spent in Costa Rica were beyond perfect for them both. For the second day, they went on a boat for a day. The beautiful waters were perfect that day, and the sun didn't beam down too hard. Jacob really had everything all planned out. Just as he told Morgan, they were going to have a good time. The third day was spent snorkeling. Morgan was very adventurous, but Jacob was a little afraid to try it.

"Baby, come on. It'll be fun." she assured clinging close to him as he pecked her forehead.

"Alright, alright. Cause I'm not a baby." he cleared his throat as Morgan laughed. With the help of an expert they went below into the ocean as they looked to all of the beautiful animals below.

Overall the vacation was amazing. And Morgan and Jacob would have more news when they came home. The Perez family had a blast with the twins and baby Madison. Morgan couldn't help but to gush over them once they made it back home. Now with Thanksgiving just days away, it was time for family and just being together.

"Mommy missed you guys!" she kissed them all, and together she and Jacob thanked Tiffany and Jacob.

"We'll see you guys on Friday. Bye babies." Tiff smiled watching them off to their car.

When Morgan and Jacob had got the kids ready for bed, they finally had time to tend to the business they had missed on vacation. Each of them had multiple phone calls and emails. The best one however was for Morgan. It was something that she wanted to happen but in her eyes, seemed absurd.

"Baby, Mr.Moore called. You know, the book company?" she asked before listening to the voicemail he left on her phone specifically used for business.

Jacob nodded and looked over at her. "Check it out."

"This is Mr. Moore, of Broadway Publishing Company. We want to sincerely apologize for the hard times your family had to endure with your sickness. However, we are very happy and pleased that you are better now. This message, is in regards to your new contract. Please give me a call, so we can have you come to the Florida location and have your book's publishing finalized. Thank you Morgan, bye bye."

By this time her mouth was gaped open as she jumped up and down on the bed. Tears streamed rapidly, it was music to her ears. Morgan was receiving nothing but good news and she was beyond excited.

"What happened? What he say?"

"I got my deal back!" instantly Jacob ran over, his hands opened wide as Morgan jumped into them. He spun her around as her hands wrapped around his neck.

"That's my baby! I'm so proud of you baby." he smiled kissing her cheek over and over.

"Thank you. I love you, couldn't have done it without you." looking into his orbs, she smiled touching his face lightly.

Jacob placed her down and smiled as well. ''I love you more. Glad that I have you. We got this." a simple hug followed and they made their way to the bed, the only safe haven for them both.

Friday came around quicker than expected, and Morgan was busy in the kitchen. Along with the help of Miss Tish, and Melissa they tore the kitchen up. Morgan decided that they would have more than the traditional. Miss Tish decided to handle the seafood. Especially since Jacob loved her's so much. Shrimp, salmon, and crab cakes were just a few things that she made. Morgan's mother Melissa made the desserts. Using Morg's peach cobbler recipe she also did lemon squares, sweet potato pie and red velvet cake that was to die for with its thick cream cheese filling. Now as for Morgan, she made steak, a deep fried turkey and even a chicken. This Thanksgiving was the best thus far.

"Smells like heaven up in here!" Jacob smiled walking in with Madison in his arms. She looked around, watching her grandmother's and mom buzz around the kitchen.