Chapter Six

I woke up in the morning still in my dress and shoes. I saw Kol sitting in the chair by the window reading a book. I smiled and got up sitting on his lap. He kissed my shoulder and I got up grabbing my phone. 20 missed calls from Carol.

"Ugh." I groaned.

"What babe?" Kol asked looking up from his book.

"Do you wanna come home with me?"

"And meet your god mother..sweetheart you've just made me nervous."

I laughed and grabbed my heels and clutch walking towards the door. My hand was on the door handle when I felt Kol grab my waist and spin me around to face him. I kissed him and tried to leave but that damn Vamp grip kept me in place.

"Kol..as much as I would love to stay here with you Carol is probably freaking out right now." I said pouting my bottom lip.

He mocked me and kissed my cheek then my neck. I giggled and pushed his head away throwing open the door. I started running down the stairs and when I got down there Kol grabbed me and carried me bridal style to the door.

"Damn that Vampire speed." I muttered and Kol laughed.

He set me down and when we opened the door I turned around to see Sheriff Forbes and Carol standing at the door just about to knock. They stared at me and Kol almost shocked I turned and looked at Kol then noticed how it looked. Me leaving his house still in my clothes from yesterday, my hair and make up messy...yeah it looked like we hooked up.

"Uhhh..Hi Carol, Hi Sheriff." I smiled.

"Adelaide what is this?" Carol questioned.

"Carol...meet my boyfriend Kol Mikaelson..Kol meet my god mother Carol Lockwood."

"Nice to meet you." Kol said holding out his hand and smiling.

Carol barely shook his hand then went back to giving me a death look.

"No call Addie?" She said angerily.

"I'm sorry. We were talking late and I fell asleep. I promise you it's not what it looks like I fell asleep."

"Okay then but it's time to go. Say your goodbyes you two won't be seeing eachother for awhile."

With that her and Sheriff Forbes turned on their heels and walked down the front porch stairs. I turned to Kol and we started laughing.

"I'll see you tonight." Kol said.

"But I'm in trouble. Unless you want to do that whole compelling thing and get me out of this." I said resting my hands on his stomach.

"Your lucky you are my girlfriend."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house and over to Carol. He looked her in the eyes and told her that I'm aloud to see him anytime I want to and some other stuff and that I don't ever have to check in with her and she just nodded agreeing with him.

"Done." He kissed me then started walking inside.

"I'LL SEE YOU TONIGHT DARLING." I yelled mocking his accent and he turned around blowing a kiss at me.

Carol drove me home and we walked inside and I went up to my room to get take a shower. I was completely ready by 3:30 and I sat on my bed. Somebody tapped on my window and I turned to see Kol standing there. I opened the window and stuck my head out kissing him.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"C'mon. We are going to the grill."

I grabbed my phone and just went out the window. I jumped to the ground and Kol caught me.

We started walking to the grill and I got on his back.

"Ugh your heavy." He laughed.

"Shove it Kol."

He walked past the Grill and I looked at Kol. I could see him smirking. He started running, like vampire running to the woods and stopped in the middle of them.

"What are we doing Kol?" I asked.

"We are going to go on a hike."

He held out his hand and I took it. We walked for a long time and I felt content.

"Where are your parents?" He asked me.

"They travel alot. I honestly don't really know them. Carol and Tyler have always been my family, but now I have you." I smiled.

"And you'll always have me."

I kissed his cheek and we continued walking. He suddenly wrapped his arms just under my butt and picked me up spinning me around. I laughed and he set me down.

"You just love picking me up don't you." I laughed leaning up against a tree.

"Your fun to pick up."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I know I'm falling in love with him. It's nothing more than alittle love.