Chapter Sixteen

I laid my head on Kol's bare chest and he ran his fingers threw my hair with one hand tracing shapes with his other hand on my arm.

"Kol?" I asked.

"Yes Addie?"

"Want to know a secret?"

"Okay."

"When I first met Silas...he..he, he said something to me that..maybe you can figure out."

"What did he say?"

FLASHBACK:

"Silas." I said as I sat down next to him.

"Adelaide, it's wonderful to see you."

"Yeah..I'm sure. Silas, why do I still have my powers though I am dead?"

"Your technically in a limbo. Your not quite dead and your not quite alive either. It's quite strange actually to think my only family is just like me."

"Family? I know I'm a decendant of you bu-"

"Your not just a decendant of me darling Adelaide..your THE decendant of me. That is why you are in the limbo. The witches on the other side are keeping half of you alive and half of you dead. You can still use your natural powers you inherited from me but your immortal and well...a vampire. It's up to you if you want to stay in the limbo or if you want to choose a side, vampire or witch."

END OF FLASHBACK:

"So your in the limbo? And he said your THE decendant of him? Family?" Kol asked.

"Yeah..I understand the limbo, but what he said about family...throws me off."

"Have you ever tried looking into your background?"

"When I found out Carol Lockwood was my mom I did some background looking to see who I actually came from but there was nothing.."

"Nothing?"

"Nada. Nothing. They only had my birth certificate."

"What about on your dad's side?"

"I didn't think to look...Kol what if my dad is like Silas's brother or something."

'I highly doubt that would happen because your dad would have to be immortal also."

"Kol being immortal doesn't mean your dead..it just means you live forever."

'You killed your dad, we saw it, Elijah and I saw you kill him."

"I guess your right."

"Well later on we will do some looking okay? But for right now let's just enjoy this."

I nodded and fell asleep.

I woke up to Kol getting out of bed and I slightly opened my eyes. I streched then sat up.

"Where are you going?" I asked groggily.

"To get something to drink. Want anything?"

"I'll just have what your having."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

He walked out of the room and I got up making my way over to the shower. I started it then stepped in. The warm water danced over my body and relaxed my muscles. Once I finshed showering I grabbed a towel and wrapped it snug around my body. I walked to Kol's closet and decided on just something leggings and one of his sweaters. (LOOK IN EXTERNAL LINK). I brushed my hair and my teeth then walked downstairs. Kol was putting some blood in a cup and I took it from him taking a sip.

"That was mine.." He said.

"But you love me enough to let me have it."

"That is true..wait is that my sweater?"

"Yes..yes it is. Any more questions?" I chuckled.

"Nope."

I kissed his nose and he laughed. Then Elijah came in.

"Addie..can I talk to you?" He asked and i nodded. I followed him to the back of the house and he pulled out a very old looking book blowing some dust off of it.

"I was going threw some old books, just something to read when I came across this.." He said handing me some old paper.

"What is this?"

"This is a drawing of a girl Niklaus and I once knew, she was just like you half vampire half witch..she was called an Immortal. But before you open it I want you to know Kol does not know about any of this. He was daggered when we met this girl Adelaide."

"Okay."

I started unscrolling it slowly but surely. What I saw suprised me. I looked up at Elijah and he looked at me, almost as if he had always known me. I looked back down at the picture and a tear slipped.

"What is it?" Elijah asked.

"It's me."

( A / N: OOOOHHH ANOTHER MIND BLOWING PLOT TWIST HAHA, PROBABLY NOT THOUGH. WELL TURNS OUT ADELAIDE IS ALOT SPECIAL THEN WE ALL THOUGHT SHE WAS GIVEN THE FACT ELIJAH JUST GAVE HER A HUGE KEY TO OUR STORY. ADDIE SEEMS TO BELIEVE THE PICTURE IS OF HER? DO YOU THINK IT ACTUALLY IS HER OR DO YOU THINK SHE'S ANOTHER DOPPLEGANGER? COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS(: LOVE YOU ALL! XX-BrynnMarie)