Chapter Eleven

(A / N: ADDIE'S NEW LOOK IN EXTERNAL LINK)

I walked down the streets of Mystic Falls Jeremy by my side. I smiled when I saw the Mystic Grill. I blurred inside and saw Rebekah sitting at a booth with Elijah. I ran over to them and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Look what the cat dragged in." Elijah smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Hello Elijah! Hello Bekah!"

Rebekah hugged me and I smiled at the two of them.

"Since when did little Addie become you know..slutty yet classy Addie?" Bekah laughed.

"Since she discovered her natural powers, learned to control them and blance being a vampire on top of that. So where's that boyfriend of mine?"

They both looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"He's waiting back at the house. He figured you would go there first."

I nodded and blurred away to the Mikaelson house. I walked up the front porch steps and with the flick of my wrist the door opened and I smiled.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I yelled taking off my sunglasses and setting them on the table.

I walked to the living room and there sat my very sexy boyfriend drinking whiskey and reading. Klaus was drawing and I chuckled a bit which made them both look up. They both stared at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Kol, it's been two damn years. Get your original ass over here and kiss me." I said.

He laughed and ran up to me embracing me in a passionate kiss. I pulled away and rested our foreheads together.

"I've missed you Kol." I said.

"I've missed you too."

He kissed me again and I pulled myself out of his grip running over to Klaus grabbing his neck and shoving him against the wall.

"You still wanna kill me Nik?" I started.

"Because I don't think you can...it's not in your nature to kill another Original Hybrid. Unless you are that idiotic." I threw him across the room and laughed.

"What happened to you Addie?" Kol asked.

"It's called growing up baby boo. Maybe it's time for you to do that too."

I kissed him once again before leaving the house and walking over to Elena's. I got to Elena's house and Jer opened the door.

"Can I come in?" I smiled.

"Ofcourse come in."

I walked inside and Jeremy grabbed my waist spinning me around and connecting our lips. I pulled away and smirked walking to the kitchen.

"Anyone home besides you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

I nodded and opened his fridge pulling out a beer and opening it. I took a sip and set it down on the counter in front of me.

"Everything okay?" Jeremy asked me.

"Just peachy. Saw my boyfriend Kol today...and Klaus."

"How'd that go?"

"Almost killed Klaus. Kol probably thinks I'm crazy but other than that went just fine."

He nodded and put a slice of Pizza in the microwave.

"Jer?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't feel that spark anymore with Kol...I mean it's there but it's not."

"Well it has been two years since you saw the guy..plus counting all the times we hooked up."

"Shut it Jeremy."

"I was just saying. And being a vampire only emphasis who you actually are. Maybe who you actually are doesn't want Kol in the picture."

"Maybe she doesn't want you in the picture either."

"Maybe she does..." He said inching closer to me.

"Maybe not.."

"I think she does."

His lips were centimeters away from mine. I could feel his breath on my lips which made my stomach tingle he started leaning in but the microwave went off. He turned around and I let out a heavy breath.

"I didn't think I had that control over you." He chuckled.

"What control?"

"I can make you want to sleep with me just by almost kissing you."

I chucked a banana at the back of his head and he chucked it back at me. I know that something inside me still loves Kol but something inside me loves Jeremy too. I can't choose between the two, I can't be Elena. When we were gone yes I had sex with Jeremy a few times but I don't want to again or maybe I do. I don't know being a vampire just makes you horny in general.

"Was it easier to learn how to control your witchy powers with your humanity off?" Jeremy asked me.

"Yes. But I'm just happy it's back on now and I'm in complete control."

He nodded and I sat on the counter top. He walked by and kissed my cheek before sitting at the table. He smiled at me and I smiled back. This is so wrong...so wrong...I should be with Kol right now not Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy. I'm gonna go. I'll see you later okay?" I said and he waved at me.

I walked out of the house and sucked in a deep breath before running to go see Kol. I got to the house and walked inside. Kol was talking to Rebekah and I walked up to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Where did you run off to after giving my brother a proper beating?" He laughed.

"To get food."

He nodded and grabbed my hand leading me up to his bedroom. Once we were up there he shut the door and I ran over to his bed laying my head down.

"Tired are we love?" He asked and I nodded.

"How was everything when I left?" I asked.

"Boring."

"Good. I was bored too."

"Did you even learn anything?"

"Ofcourse I did. Want to see."

He nodded and I patted the bed next to me. He sat down and I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Hey, why are you thinking about me naked?" I laughed.

He blushed and I kissed his cheek.

"It's nice to know you still find me sexy."

He crawled on top of me and I giggled. Before I knew things were getting pretty hot and heavy.

(A / N: WHO LIKES ADDIE'S NEW ATTITUDE? AND WHO LIKES HOW I THREW JEREMY IN THE MIX? I THOUGHT I WOULD GO FOR SOMETHING NEW WHEN ADDIE GOT HOME. TRUST ME THERE WILL BE A WHOLE BUNCH MORE PLOT TWISTS AND TURNS BARE WITH ME Y'ALL!)