Chapter Twenty One

I looked around the Kitchen meeting the eyes of every Mikaelson in there and ran to the door. I felt someone grab my arm and turned to meet the eyes of my boyfriend. 

"Kol..." I said a tear in my throat. 

"Darling. She's just.." 

"Just your daughter Kol." I whispered. 

"Adelaide..I was very young, she was turned along with my family. Her mother..her mother was my fiancee. We were planning to get married right after she was born but while she was preganat my father and mother turned us into Vampires. I couldn't control my thirst and the night I turned fray was born." 

I looked up at him and met his eyes. Tears were filling them. 

"You killed her mother didn't you?" I asked sternly.

He meerly nodded. Ashamed of what he had done, I could see it on his face and in his eyes. 

"I watched over Fray. She was my daughter. Then she became gravely ill...and back then when you got sick you would die. So I thought maybe my blood would heal her but instead as she was drinking it she died and came back just like me." Shame filled his voice. 

Shame and hurt almost regret filled everything about him. But I was angry. Even if this was so long ago he still could've told me about it. I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm again. 

"Sweetheart please don't leave. I'm sorry I never told you. I didn't think she would come back." He cried. 

"I'm sorry Kol. But I need to get away from you right now." And with that I walked out the door. 

I started walking through the woods when I noticed Stefan. 

"Hey Adelaide." He smiled. 

"Hey Stefan." 

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I started crying right there and he held on to me. 

"He has a daughter...Kol has a daughter." I cried. 

"What?!" Stefan asked very surprised. 

"Her name is Fray...he got his fiancee pregnant before he turned." 

I felt his grip on me get tighter trying to comfort me even more. 

"How about we go back to my place? Ok. Get you something to eat and drink." He smiled. 

"Got anyt burban?" I joked and he laughed. 

"Always." 

We walked to his house and walked inside where he lead me to his couch and gave me a blanket and glass of burban. He started a fire and sat down infront of me. 

"You know Adelaide. This is the first time I have ever met a witch Hybrid." He laughed. 

"Well I'm glad I could take away your witch Hybrib virginty." 

We talked for hours..we laughed and joked and had serious conversations also. Stefan has this side to him...that's so comforting. He made me smile without even trying...alot like Kol did when we first startted dating. 

"You know Addie, we have a guest room. Your more than welcome to stay." He said. 

"That sounds nice. Thank you." I smiled. 

"Let me grab you a T-shirt of mine so you don't have to sleep in your clothes." 

I nodded and waited for him to get back. He brought me back a Ramones T-shirt and I giggled to myself. 

"What?" He laughed. 

"I love the Ramones." 

"Me too!" 

"Well Stefan...It's really late so I'm gonna go to bed. But thank you...so much for this. Elena has no idea what she's missing with you. Your very sweet." I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek before walking to the guest room and falling asleep. 

I woke up in the morning and rubbed my eyes. I got up and got ready in my clothes from yesterday and walked down the stairs. Stefan was on the couch drinking coffee and writing in his journal. 

"Good morning." I said. 

"Godd morning. How are you feeling?" He smiled. 

"A lot better actually. I'm gonna head home, but thank you. Again." 

"Your welcome. Anytime." 

He walked me out and I ran home. When I got there I walked threw the door and saw Kol asleep in the arm chair his phone on his chest and he looked like a mess. Like he had just fallen asleep. I walked over and woke him up and he jumed a little. 

"Babe." He smiled. 

"Kol...I'm sorry I left like that." 

"No it's okay. I'm just glad your alright. I was worried sick about you and you wouldn't answer my calls or texts. I'm so sorry I never told you about Fray. I was ashamed.." 

I rested my hands on his cheeks and made him look at me. 

"Babe. It's okay. We all make mistakes. It's what makes us semi human." I smiled. 

"So you forgive me?" He asked and I nodded. 

He pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed him back gently. 

We walked upstairs to his room and he shut the door pushing me up against it. He kissed me with force but with Passion and lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I tangled his hair in my hands as he took me of to the bed and laid me down climbing on top of me. I took off his shirt and he took off mine kissing down my stomach....

HELLO LOVELIES!!!! OKAY SO I AM HAVING A MINI COMPETITON! I WILL DEDICATE A CHAPTER OF MY STORY TO THE USER/FAN WHO CAN CREATE THE BEST COVER OR TRAILER FOR MY STORY! YOU WILL ALSO BE PUT AS A CHARACTER IN MY STORY(: THIS COMPETETION HAS NO TIME LIMIT BUT HAVE FUN WITH IT!!! LOVE YOU ALL! XXOO