Chapter Nine

I woke up to the sound of people talking. 3 people. Kol, Rebekah and Elijah? I slightly opened my eyes and Kol ran to my side and kissed my cheek.

"Kol? What happened?" I croaked.

"You died love."

My breath hitched in my throat and I sat up quickly in bed and threw my legs over the side of it.

"I'm dead?" I whispered.

"Yes dear." I heard Elijah whisper.

"NO! I CAN'T BE DEAD! IF I WERE DEAD I WOULDN'T BE HERE!" I screamed.

"I turned you darling." Kol said reaching for my hand.

"No...No...NO!" I sobbed dropping to my knees.

Kol craddled me in his arms but I shoved him away. He looked at me confused and I wiped my eyes.

"You ruined me! Kol I had plans! AND YOU KILLED ME!" I yelled.

"DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I WANTED TOO?! LIKE IT WAS SOME BIG PARTY FOR ME?! IT TOOK EVERYTHING IN ME TO TURN YOU!" He yelled back which made me jump.

"You could of just let me die."

"And live my poor lonely original life without you in it? No way. I won't let you go."

"Won't let me go Kol? Or CAN'T let me go?"

"I will never let you go. Always and Forever Adelaide."

I took a deep breath and Kol grabbed my hand. He pulled me into his body and I gripped his shirt with my hands. I cried uncontrollably for a long time before finally hiccuping. I looked at Kol and he wiped the tears from my eyes. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. But I finally felt all the Vampire senses coming to me the sun streaming in threw the curtain was hurting my eyes, I could hear everyone and everything and most of all...my jaw hurt.

"Kol...I need to feed." I said and he looked at me with a surprised expression.

"You mean that?"

I nodded to his question and he picked me up spinning me around. I laughed and he dragged me down the stairs. I saw a woman sitting in a chair, she looked completely out of it. He pointed to her neck and I slowly walked over to her. I saw the blood oozing from her neck and I felt my fangs come out. I bit into her neck and drank every last drop of her blood. When I was finished Kol handed me a napkin and I wiped my mouth.

"Good?" He asked me.

"Great!"

He laughed and I jumped on his wrapping my legs around him. I have never felt so alive and free. I jumped off of him and ran over to the curtains opening them. Suddenly my skin was burning I screamed in pain and Kol grabbed me pulling me away from the sunlight.

"I forgot." I said embarrased.

"We all do at times."

"I need a ring Kol...or something to protect me from the daylight."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring sliding it on my index finger. I smiled and slowly walked into the sunlight. The ring worked and I smiled. He came over to me and kissed me. I ran my fingers through his hair with my new speed and strength shoved him against the wall. He lifted up my shirt and threw it across the hall when we heard someone cough. I looked up to see Klaus standing against one of the wooden pillars. I grabbed my shirt and put it back on. Klaus had smirk plastered on his face and Kol grabbed my arm pushing me behind him.

"Well...well...well...what do you have here? My little brat of a brother and he's new vampire girlfriend about to make love.." He said walking over to the whiskey.

"Suck a dick Klaus." I spat.

"Ooo fisetly new vampire aren't we Adelaide. I have a propoasl for the both of you.."

"And?" Kol asked.

"I will give you girlfriend 2 years time before I kill her. Just enough time to get her new...status in check..."

"Really I-" I was cut off by him looking at me in the "shut up" way.

"But you can not be here in Mystic Falls and Kol can not go with you."

"What? WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME ANYWAY?!" I yelled.

"You truly have no idea do you?"

I looked at Kol in confusion and he looked at me in the same way.

"Adelaide my girl, your a very special woman." He smirked.

"What am I another doppleganger?"

"Oh no sweetheart something even more precious than that."

"What?"

"Your a Hybrid."

"What?" Kol asked and I grabbed his hand.

"But I-"

"Not half vampire half wolf..Half vampire half Witch.."

"That's not even possible! When a witch becomes their powers are shut off!" Kol protested.

"Oh indeed dear brother it is..and her powers can't be shut off..she's a decendant of Silas...the original Immortal."

Kol looked distraught and turned to me then back to Klaus. I was highly confused. I'm a witch and a vampire..what?

"What do you mean? Who's Silas?!" I asked.

"Your great, great, great, great, great, great, great and atleast like 3 or 4 more greats grandfather." Klaus said handing me a whiskey.

"Why does that make me so important?"

"Your the first half witch hybrid there is Addie." Kol said.

The confusion took over me and I went back to the time when I was around 14...

***FLASHBACK***

"ADDIE!!!" I heard Ellie scream.

I laughed and she continued screaming and laughing.

"How are you doing this Addie?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked around my room everything was leviating because of me. I knew I was special but not this special. I could hear people's thought makes things move..I was different.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

I sat down on the chair and ran my hands through my hair.

"Aww she remembers now." Klaus said.

"When do I have to leave?" I asked standing up.

"Be gone by tomorrow."

"And what happens if I don't leave?"

"I kill your Kol here. So either way you loose Kol but it's your decison you can come back to him in 2 years time or loose him forever your choice. You have until tomorrow to decide."

My heart stopped and I looked at Kol who honestly had a blank expression on his face. I know what I have to do...