• Chapter 17 •

— April 19, 2016 —
(SmackDown's Tuesday Taping)

"My special guests tonight on Miz TV is none other than the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, AJ Styles, and his lovely sidekick, Eliza London!" Miz introduced AJ and I as the crowd erupted in cheers right when AJ's music began.

We came out and did our same old pose. They all cheered AJ, but booed me. A matter of fact, they were chanting: "Dump her! Dump her! Dump her!" What the serious fuck, people?!

AJ and I entered the ring. There was only one seat ready for AJ to sit in, so I let him sit and I decided to stand by his chair. Maryse kindly handed us both a mic and we began getting ready to get the show on the road.

However, before he could even speak, I put the microphone to my lips and scowled, "Miz, you didn't introduce my name to my liking. Next year, you introduce me as who I really am. I am 'The Bullet Babe' Eliza London."

Miz made a sour face and Maryse laughed. "Sorry about that, Bullet Babe," he apologized with my nickname to my liking. "Anyways, lets get started with the show, shall we?" AJ and I exchanged a nod with Miz in agreement.

"Before we get to the question at hand, AJ, I want to take you back to Japan two-thousand and fourteen. You, Eliza, Gallows, and Anderson took down all the composition. Thinking thieves, is that right?" Miz firstly said.

"And... The fact that we have five plus titles between us and the last time you and I were in the ring together, I knocked out two of your teeth," AJ countered him with a huge smile and I laughed.

Miz seemed offended, mostly, and Maryse rolled her eyes. "Haha! Good one!" Miz continued and I could practically see underneath his glasses that he had rolled his eyes, too. "Two years with those guys, AJ, and you learn so much about them. But with Eliza, you two have known each other for how long?"

AJ glanced up at me and we end up exchanging the shared glance. "Fourteen years this year," AJ answered him with a small cough. Within a split second, he was back to being fully serious. "But what's your point here, Miz?"

"My point is, AJ, is that you know these people and they know you," Miz continued, hopefully about to get to his ultimate point here. He then pointed at me and I stiffened. "And, Eliza, you would take the fall for AJ, wouldn't you?" I nodded. "For Gallows and Anderson — would you for them, too?"

"I guess because they're my friends," I spat out, secretly questioning his intentions. "And I've known AJ my whole wrestling career. Where he goes, I go."

Miz nodded and seemed kind of impressed, to be honest. "And so it seems," he muttered and I was about to jump over them, but AJ held me back.

"What is that supposed to mean, popstar?" I questioned him, gritting my teeth. "I am here for AJ a hundred and ten percent all the way. There's not no maybe or questioning it. I'm with AJ forever."

"And the two of you, are you in love?" Miz suddenly questioned, countering the conversation around completely. Really?! "Really, I want to know. My beautiful wife wants to know. I'm sure everyone here wants to know, too!"

Suddenly, I begin to sweat out of nervousness. AJ and I exchanged a nervous stare-off, but didn't squeak a word out just yet. He then stood up and placed his right arm around my back. His eyes looked deep into mine as he told Miz through the mic: "Always have been. It's just taken me such a long time to realize it until now."

OH, MY FUCKING—!!!

"Really?" I breathed out, letting the words fall out of my mouth, without the microphone, too. Then, I turned away from him and tried to regain myself again. I allowed Britt to enter the ring tonight, but I had to turn back into Eliza in a quick second.

When I turned back to AJ, he had his eyebrows pulled together in confusion, but tried to pull himself back together again just like how I had to as well now.

"Well, either way, AJ, do you wanna know what I think will happen at Payback?" AJ and I turned to Miz in question. Miz stood his ground while Maryse had his back. "I think that your little sidekick here and your little puppet-friends are going to ruin your chances at the title. Roman and his cousins will dominate you all."

"What was that, Miz?" AJ stood his ground, too, as well. His sexy southern accent literally killed me and distracted me completely. Get back on task, Brittany Paige Daria!

"All I said is that your little girlfriend and your friends are going to turn on you in such a heartbeat that you won't know what happened," Miz uttered the words, basically all over again. He looked at me and continued, "You had a problem of my announcing your name wrong and calling you the right name. Maybe I forgot to mention that it's... Wait, Maryse, what's the name I'm thinking of?"

She grinned, brought the mic to her lips, and spat out: "Bitch!" Oh, she really done it this time. Both of them did.

Before I knew it, AJ took Miz down and I was going after Maryse. I caught her by her coat and pulled her back. She screamed for me to let go and I shook my head with a huge smile. No way, sister!

I spun her all the way around facing towards me and immediately kicked her in the gut. I brought her head to go underneath my right armpit and pulled back my right leg, squashing her to the ground after performing my finisher, the Bullet Dynamite. She's out in a split second, laying completely out on the ground.

I laughed out loud and taunted the crowd, earning a mixture of cheers and boos. AJ could've completely destroyed Miz, too, of course – if he hadn't slipped out the ring before he could do it. Now, however, he's carrying his wife out.

I grabbed the mic up from the mat and yelled into it towards them: "We could bring the whole calvary from Japan and we still wouldn't ever turn on AJ! He can win without us, anyways! Don't open that trap under your nose ever again or you'll be dealt with permanently!"

I threw the mic down and stared them off until they were gone down the ramp. I turned to AJ and he smiled, but I didn't give him much time to celebrate before I pulled his face towards mine and let us lips consume each other. I felt every little goosebump I had, but I definitely felt his as well this time.

Again, I picked up the mic afterwards and said into it aimed towards the crowd: "He's mine! He ain't gonna ever dump me! It's AJ Styles and Eliza London forever! It's the Styles-London Era now!"