• Chapter 28 •

— May 16, 2016 —

For RAW tonight, being a week away from Extreme Rules, everything is hyping up to be something good. Again, just like Payback, for his pay-per-view event, AJ is facing off against current WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns, in the main event.

As for myself, however, I have been told that some big changes are going to start happening soon. Not only with myself, but with AJ and the rest of The Club (Gallows and Anderson). I can hardly wait, but despite that, I talked with Triple H the other day and he told me that he really can't wait until the changes happen.

So, as the Women's Championship is being held by Charlotte, I have made my statement be known to her and all of the other women in the back that I want my opportunity at the championship. However, my statements have been thrown under the rug as Charlotte defends her title against Natayla. Good for Nattie, though, nevertheless!

However, tonight, there will be a match with Gallows and Anderson versus the Usos. AJ and I will be in the guys' corner while Reigns is going to in the Usos' corner. It seems innocently enough, eh? Yeah, that's enough shit hits the fan...

In fact, it came dangerously close to turning into a brawl, though the Usos held it together when Gallows attempted to save an overwhelmed Anderson by delivering stereo superkicks to both bruisers, allowing Jey to pin Anderson with a splash.

When I went to break up the pin by causing a distraction, Roman Reigns came from all the way from the other side of the ring to spear me on the outside. I just remember the pain right after that and all the commotion on the inside.

Turns out, AJ went to town on Reigns with a chair and finally delivered a Styles Clash to him atop it. Culmination of weeks of frustration? Or merely a taste of things to come? Or, perhaps, revenge to him for what he did to me. Again, AJ had to carry me out of the ring bridal-style.

After I regained enough power and fuel to walk again, I did backstage as I couldn't believe that Reigns speared me. Honestly, the pain I was still feeling was beyond crazy. I didn't think it would hurt that much, but when he's aiming right for you with nobody to stop him, it's gold.

After AJ showered and put on some causal clothing (as so did I), we found each other kind of in the middle of the arena, basically, as he grabbed for my hand and laced our fingers in together. How romantic! I reached up with my free hand to grab his arm to hold us in closer together, too.

"So, what you want to do tonight?" he asked of me, just to make conversation.

I grinned from ear to ear, evilly. "Oh, I don't know," I giggled, looking up at him through my lashes and went even closer to him. I got so close that my lips were inches away from his. "I would've really liked that I had my own championship opportunity like Charlotte and Nattie are out there doing right now, but I'll settle with you, instead."

"Settle with me instead?" he mocked, acting like he's offended.

I went to playfully shoved him backwards when he grabbed me by the wrist before I could. He then grabbed ahold of my face and brought into his, as we finally kissed for the night. I would never, ever get tired of this – or him, for that matter. Especially him.

"Ugh! Ew!" I suddenly heard somebody groan when I seen it was Karl, who was fake-puking alongside Luke. "If you two must do that, could you do it in private please?"

I shrugged and pushed AJ off of me, so we weren't touching whatsoever. Apparently, they don't like that. "Sorry, guys," AJ apologized before I could, which I didn't really want to do in the first place. "Anyway, what's up?"

"Well, we came over here wondering what y'all will be doing tonight, but," Luke paused, examining the sight in front of him, "I think we got our answer."

Karl hit Luke's arm and added, "Yeah, it looks like they've already made plans with each other. Always leaving us out."

"Hey, we have not," I stated, propping my hands on my hips with a stance. "We can all do something together. What you wanna do? Go out to eat?"

For some reason, they made Karl and Luke bust out laughing at me. I was confused, then Karl said, "So, we can do stuff with y'all now? Wow, Luke, you hear that?" He nodded with a small cheesy smile. "We've been invited by the Royal Couple of the WWE."

I rolled my eyes with a rough huff out of frustration towards them both being so childish about this new relationship between AJ and myself. I have waited very patiently for fourteen years for him to finally be all mine and now that he is, it's suddenly a problem with them. They haven't been there the whole time we've been friends, so they wouldn't understand.

"We're not the Miz and Maryse, sorry," AJ scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, guys, what do y'all want to do, in all seriousness?"

That's when they both shrugged and began walking passed us, and AJ and I spun around and watched them. They turned back and Karl finally replied: "We'll think about it. We still have time to decide. Love y'all! Bye!" With a wink and chuckle, they both walked off and laughed together.

"What the fuck?" I squeaked out, turning to look at AJ. He shrugged, clearly as confused as I am right now. "They're worse than kids."

"They must think they are our kids," AJ chuckled, which made me smile. "They're both our bald-head babies."

"Yeah," I giggled, holding my hand over my mouth to contain my laughter. "We raised some good kids, didn't we?"

His smile soon faded as well as his laugh. He began to look a bit serious as he grabbed my hand and our eyes met. "Yeah. Yeah, we did," he answered, seeming to be talking about something else. Our future kids, perhaps?

"Alright," I said, intertwining our fingers together, "let's go get ready for tonight." With that, we walked down the hallway together, hand-in-hand.

• I know that I haven't updated since Jesus walked the earth, but I have a reason. I have been extra busy these days with work. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping because I'm always SO damn tired. Also, I am currently working on a new book. A fan-fiction about 5SOS' lead guitarist, Michael ("Mikey") Clifford. I want to publish it very soon and I just want to know if that's something you guys might be interested in reading? It's really good TBH and it's called "Famous" 💍 In all seriousness, SHOULD THERE BE A SEQUEL TO THIS OR JUST END IT WITH ONE BOOK WITH A LONG EPILOGUE?!?! Anyways, here's this for now... All the love .xx •