• Epilogue •

5 Years Later

5 Years Later...

"Mommy! Mommy!"

A little girl of five years old ran circles around me as she giggled with her dark brown hair pigtails. She was so beautiful and everything that I could ever ask for in a child. She had her little Hello Kitty backpack on while she excitedly ran around me.

Even when everything went bad five years ago, I wouldn't change a single thing about my life now. After I found out that I was pregnant, I had to resign from wrestling temporarily. And, after my daughter was born, I realized that I didn't want to ever be apart from her and, so, I retired.

Even though much of my beloved and dedicated fans didn't like this so much, they couldn't argue with me in this matter. I wanted to be something that I had always wanted to be, other than being a professional wrestler... I wanted to be a mother.

"Aria, baby, please," I begged of my wild child, "he'll wait on us until the end of time. We have a minute."

"No minute!" she argued, placing her little right index finger up at me. What a sassy child I have. She, then, pointed to the front door with pouty lips. "Let's go!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine," I playfully growled as I placed her extra bag of things over my back.

We flew out of the front door of our nice big home and she beat me to the car. I put our stuff in the very back as she made her way in the backseat. I had to make sure that she was all buckled up, which she did herself successfully. I was so proud.

Once my own seatbelt was on and the car was cranked, I backed out of the driveway and onto the road. I turned on the music and she bopped her little head in the back to the beat.

She looked so much like somebody that I know very well, other than myself... It wasn't even like looking back in a mirror because she practically didn't even look like me anymore. As a baby, maybe, but now... She's somebody else with their attitude, too.

"Play Uncle K's," she demanded, referring to her Uncle Karl Anderson's theme song. "Uncle Luke's, too!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled, turning it to their theme song. "No, Mommy, not that one," she whined and I glanced at her through the rearview mirror in question. "Bullets!"

Oh, she wanted the Bullet Club's theme song from New Japan Pro Wrestling. She's so crazy, but I turned it to that theme instead. She liked the beat of it and how it could easily remind her of them. She always seemed to miss them and even I did, even when we never talked to one another. They loved this kid, though.