• Chapter 31 •

— 3 Months Later —

I was walking around backstage at the SmackDown arena we were at tonight in Richmond, Virginia. Now that AJ and I were officially on the SmackDown brand and roster, we were always together twenty-four seven.

We're hip-to-hip with a bunch of quality time together, especially outside of the ring. Although we have separated a little within the ring and in storylines, we're still so close altogether.

Three months ago, we started here full-time at SmackDown and that's been exactly three months without our other two partners-in-crime, Karl and Luke, and it's honestly been so depressing without them around all the time. They don't ever forget to FaceTime us almost every night.

Backstage, I walked by the door to catering and stopped to smell the food. There was a long scented aroma that went even outside of the room and, when it hit me, it made me sick to my stomach.

I placed both of my hands over my mouth and ran to the local bathroom after I nearly pushed everyone out of my way, including Nattie and Nikki, to get there. The usual smell of meat, like that back there, made me weak in the knees – not want to throw up.

I ran into one of the stalls in the girl's bathroom and tried to keep my hair back while I puked all that I have had today. I heard the door open and close with some chatter along with the noise.

"Britt? Britt, what's wrong?" I heard Nattie ask, opening the stall's door up behind me.

I spit up some last minute things and felt somebody gathering my hair up, so it wouldn't be in my way again. "Awe, honey, what's wrong? Did you eat something bad?" This voice belonged to Nikki, who seemed to be holding my hair back, too.

I shook my head and spit up a little again, and turned my body to where my back was on the stall's wall. I shook my head and squeezed my eyes together, which caused me to cry a little. I didn't know why I was, but that's when the pain of my stomach twisted into knots like I had a virus of some kind.

I squeaked out a small squeal and gripped my stomach, giving it a small squeeze as some kind of way to ease the pain. It didn't help and as much as I wanted to scream, I kept my whimpers soft and quiet.

"Oh, my God," Nikki breathed out, pointing and shaking down at my pants. "You're bleeding! And I don't think that's period blood, either!"

"What?!" I exclaimed and look at the crouch area of my pants and it was running out. Nikki was right. This wasn't period blood. Beyond that, I believe.

"Stay here with her, Nikki, and I'll go get Stephanie to call the ambulance," I heard Nattie demand. "And I'm getting AJ, too."

"No!" I yelled and reached out to stop her, but nothing helped because she was leaving either way. Shit...

Nikki stayed there with me, like Nattie told her to, and placed my hair behind my ears and tried to soothe me to the best of her ability. "It's alright, Britt. They're coming to help you."

"No, I have to... I have to wrestle tonight," I cried out, squeezing her hand in pain. I didn't want to hurt her, but it's all I could do at the moment. "Don't tell anybody, please?! Not Stephanie... Not AJ... Nobody!"

"What's going on with you, Britt?" Nikki questioned with a sigh and I could just tell by the tone of her voice that she was beyond worried about me. "You're bleeding!"

"I'm...," I paused, closing my eyes for a second. When I open them again, they're blurry and everything else around me is, too. "I'm fine. I'm..."

"Britt? Brittney! Stay awake! Stay—"

"Oh, my God! Britt! What's wrong? What the fuck?!"

"AJ..."

• • •

Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Sleep, Britt. Just sleep a while, sweetheart. What's wrong with her? What happened? And don't you dare tell me it was her period, either!"

"It wasn't..."

"Then, what was it? How could someone bleed like that and... What happened?"

"She's an athlete, right?"

"A professional wrestler, yes. Why?"

"Mr. Jones, your girlfriend—"

"Soon-to-be fiancé."

"Yes, well, your fiancé, Mr. Jones, has been wrestling a lot in the past few months, correct?"

"Yes, it's her job, Doc."

"Yes, well, since she's been wrestling while she's been pregnant, it caused the outbreak to occur—"

"Wait a minute... Did she just say she was pregnant?!"

"I, um... Well, yes, I did. Did you not know?"

"NO!"

"Well, it also occurs to me that – maybe – she didn't know as well..."

"Well... Well... Is the baby okay, at least?!"

"The baby is actually okay, Mr. Jones. Surprisingly enough, I'll say. From being so active in the ring and being tossed around like she is, all that bottled up and she basically exploded. We almost had to deliver her baby six months early and, if that had happened, the baby wouldn't have made it, I'm afraid. Your fiancé wouldn't have probably made it, either, but they're lucky. This incident could be compared to a fatal car accident."

"But...?"

"But that wasn't the case today, thank God. Both your fiancé and baby will be okay, but she needs to stay here for a couple of days while we run some test on them both and she gets some rest."

"Wow. Thank you so much, Doc."

"No problem. Now, I need to get going. I'll swing by later to check up on her, alright?"

"Yeah, thanks again."

"No problem. And I advise you to get some sleep, too, if you're planning on staying here for the night."

"Sure. Thanks."

"Goodbye, Mr. Jones, for now."

"Wow. Did you hear that, Britt? You're pregnant. You didn't know? Well, it's a shock to me as well, especially the part where you didn't tell if you had known it. Well, Britt... Did YOU know?"

• "Mary, did you know? That your baby boy..." Sorry, ummmmmm... Sorry? 😬 Four more meaningful chapters left! 😘 Tell me what y'all think... All the love .xx 💚 amoresputa TheCandiceJ HarleyRose619 _Pepsi--Cola_