Dearly Beloved Pt. 2

Warning: homophobic slander and self esteem issues

It had been two months since Mark and Jack started dating. The community knew and they had gotten so much support from the community. After a long talk, Jack and Mark had decided that Jack would move to America and live with Mark and the guys. Matt and Ryan were accepting of their relationship which definitely made life easier. Jack was making his way to the airport when someone pushed him to the ground, uttering the word fag as they passed. Jack sighed and gets back up, continuing on his way. It made him sad that people in this day and age were still so homophobic. He finally arrives at the airport and gets on the plane to go to LA.

~ Time Skip ~

Mark waits at the terminal that Jack would be coming from. He was anxious in seeing his dearly beloved boyfriend in person. Mark brightens up seeing the tuft of green hair walking out. Mark grins widely as he watches Jack make his way over to him. The smaller Irishman sets his bag down before hugging Mark tightly, nuzzling his face into the crook of Mark's neck. Mark wraps his arms around Jack tightly, nuzzling his face into Jack's green hair.
"I'm so glad to have you here Jack," Mark says softly.
"Same Markimoo. I love you so much," Jack says.
"Love you too Jackarooney," Mark replies. The two suddenly stumble apart and see a man and a woman standing there. The man had pushed them apart, the woman watching with a sour face.
"Get the hell out of here you faggots. You're corrupting the innocent minds of children!" the man snarls.
"And why the hell would you go gay for him?" the woman asks Mark, gesturing to Jack as if he wasn't human.
"I was born this way. And I love who I love. If you have a problem with it, then get over it," Mark answers, glaring at the hetero couple, and pulls Jack close to him. Jack hides his face to hide the tears. After the couple left, Mark and Jack got the hell out of the airport and went to Mark's house.
Once inside Mark's house, Jack slumps into a chair. Sure what the man said was infuriating but what the woman said cut deep into him. She made him feel like he wasn't human, just a piece of garbage. This made Jack wonder if he was even good enough for Mark. The red floofed man noticed that Jack's mood was down and goes over to his Irish boyfriend, pulling him into a hug.
" My dearly beloved, be strong, I shall be there
Always here beside you, so keep your head held high
The shadows of this world will try to steal you away into their arms
But you belong in mine
We are one within a dream
So hold me close and count the stars with me
All our scattered memories
I will find the pieces, one by one," Mark sings soothingly, rubbing Jack's back. Jack listens to Mark and calms down, feeling a bit better. This song meant a lot to Jack as it was how Mark told him that the feelings were returned. After Mark had finished, Jack looks up at Mark.
"Thank you.." Jack says gently.
"Don't worry about it. You will always be perfect for me," Mark says. Jack smiles and with that, Mark kisses Jack. The two share a passionate first kiss, both glad they can finally kiss each other. No matter what people thought of Jack or how Jack thought of himself, he would always be Mark's dearly beloved.