I Found

Inspired by I Found by Amber Run

And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me

And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
Right in front of me
Talk some sense to me
Mark Edward Fischbach, otherwise known as Markiplier, sat in his recording chair, watching the footage he had just recorded with his best friend Jack, also known as JackSepticEye. Mark just sat there, watching the footage, trying to process what his emotions, heart and mind were telling him. Jack's accent is sexy. His blue eyes were the perfect shade of blue. The green swath of hair matching those perfect blue orbs. How cute Jack always looked as he smiled and laughed. Mark shakes his head. This couldn't be, could it? Was he falling for his best friend? Mark could have sworn that he was 100% straight! And yet here Mark is, getting butterflies in his stomach thinking about the Irishman. The red floofed man looks closer at himself in the video and notices that there were obvious points that indicated sudden nervousness without him even noticing. Sure Jack had just broken up with his girlfriend, but that didn't mean he had a chance. Besides, why would Jack be looking for another relationship so soon and with a guy? The American leans back in his chair and groans. This was not how things were supposed to go.
And I'll use you as a makeshift gauge
Of how much to give and how much to take
Oh I'll use you as a warning sign
That if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
Jack sat in his recording room, holding his face. It was getting worse. Ever since that he and his now ex-girlfriend broke up, Jack thought he was going crazy. He kept getting the jitters every time he and Mark Skyped and recorded. He noticed how chocolately brown Mark's eyes were and how the red floof looked amazing on him. The small bit of scruff that well defined the American's face. How perfectly Mark's glasses fit on his face and not to mention how sexy of a voice Mark had. The Irishman was using the recording sessions they have been doing since his break up to gauge how he felt about Mark. The voices in his head were basically shouting out the answer at him, telling him that he loved his best friend. Jack finally accepted that he was going gay for his best friend. His blue eyes stare at the call button. Sure they just finished recording a little while ago, but he needed to do this. "Fuck it," the Irishman mutters and calls Mark. It rings a few times but Mark answers.
"Jack? Is something wrong?" Mark asks. It was obvious that Jack had startled Mark with the call.
​​​​​​​ "Nothing is wrong," Jack says, shaking his head. This puzzled Mark.
"Then why did you call me so shortly after we recorded?" Mark asks.
"I found love where it wasn't supposed to be, right in front of me," Jack says. He did move his gaze from Mark's face. Mark blinked at first and then it hit him what Jack was saying.
​​​​​​​ "That makes two of us then Jackaboy," Mark grins.