Dance With Me Handsome

A/N: AU where Mark and Jack don't know each other. Inspired by cartoonjunkie's picture ^^
Also, there will be a bit more than fluff but once again, no smut

Mark was walking with his best friends Bob and Wade to a nightclub. It wasn't just any nightclub though, it was the Cat's Eye Club. Cat's Eye Club was infamous for somehow making the perfect match for those who are single. Bob and Wade figured that they could have a night of fun with Mark and maybe hook him up with someone. Mark was wearing his lucky red flannel, a black shirt, some jeans and converse. He looks at his friends when they arrive in front of Cat's Eye Club.
"This was not what I had in mind when you guys said we were going out for the night.. Please don't tell me you're trying to get me to have a drunken nightstand with some lady.." Mark says, already feeling the music in his chest reverberating.
"No Mark! We know you can't really have that much alcohol! Besides, we're not here to drink," Bob says.
"Yeah, just here to have a good time. And maybe you'll find someone!" Wade says. Mark sighs.
"Well let's go in then already ya dinguses," Mark says, walking forwards to the doors. He opens them and is greeted with a wave of loud music. He walks in with his friends and they make their way in. Mark pushes his glasses up as he looks around. Dark with flashy colorful lights. There were couples and groups of multiple sexualities heading up some staircases to which he could only assume to be to go have sex. Mark walks over to the bar and gets a water since he really couldn't drink alcohol. Mark saw Bob and Wade having fun on the dance floor and laughs watching his best friends make fools of themselves with the rest of the population that was on the dance floor. Mark lets his eyes drift out into the club as he sipped his water, thinking. He did have to wonder if Cat's Eye Club could get him that perfect significant other. Now little did his best friends know, he was actually bisexual. He didn't have one preference over the other. Mark snaps out of his thoughts when he notices a pale man with brightly colored green hair standing in front of him. The man had some well kept facial hair, bright blue eyes and was wearing a simple blue hoodie and skinny jeans with high tops. Mark noticed a bit of grey peaking out of the hoodie. He blushes when he sees the man smirk.
"Like what yah see~?" the man asks. Mark noticed there was an Irish accent.
"Uuhh," Mark says, flustered causing the man in front of him to chuckle.
"Don't worry~ I don't bite hard~" the man grins. "Anyways, I'm Sean, but you can call me Jack. What's your name cutie?"
"Mark," Mark answers. He looks at his wrist feeling the man who he now knew to be Jack grab it. He looks back up and sees Jack grinning widely.
"C'mon! Dance with me handsome!" Jack says, tugging lightly.
"A-Alright," Mark stutters. He finishes the water before letting Jack drag him onto the dance floor. Jack lets go and starts dancing, his back facing Mark. Jack smirks lightly as he gets close to Mark, almost grinding on him. Mark flushed but he starts dancing. Soon enough, Mark gets comfortable and gets closer to Jack. The Irishman smirked as he felt Mark get closer to him. He looks behind him at Mark and winks.
"Excited are we~?" Jack asks.
"Maybe~" Mark says, starting to get confident and a bit cocky. Mark took in a sharp breath that turned into a low moan as he felt Jack press up against him. His hands go on Jack's hips and Jack gets the idea to move his hips in sync with Mark's hips. Jack smirks more hearing the the pleasurable moans escaping Mark. He looks behind him and sees that Mark's eyes are closed. After a bit, Jack turns around and makes Mark look at him.
"Shall we go somewhere a bit more private~?" Jack purrs in Mark's ear. Mark could only nod. He wanted this. He needed this. Mark wanted Jack all for himself. Mark lets Jack guide him up the stairs and smirks as he notices the surprised look on his friends' face. Soon enough, Jack pulls him into a room and he pins Jack to a wall, kissing him passionately. Jack kissed back, moaning lightly. The kiss begins to get heated as both men start to get needy and wanting the other. They part just enough to quickly undress each other before joining each other on the bed.

~ Some time later ~
Mark and Jack were pulling on their clothes and they smile at each other. Both were happy. Jack steals Mark's flannel and gives him his hoodie. Mark chuckles and pulls on Jack's hoodie.
"Hey give me your phone cutie," Mark says. Jack obliges and hands over the phone. Mark puts his number in. jack sends Mark a text. The two smile and leave the room, hand in hand. Once they exit the club, the two turn and look at each other. They hug and stand there for a little bit.
"Well, until next time Markimoo.." Jack says.
"Who says we have to part now? You can come with me. I don't live too far away," Mark offers.
"Really? I can crash at your place?" Jack asks.
"Of course. You're my boyfriend now. I love you," Mark says.
"I love you too Mark," Jack smiles. They kiss once more before heading to Mark's apartment, talking and laughing all the while.