To Be With the Man of My Dreams

A/N: This will be written in Mark's perspective and I'm going to refer to Jack as Sean in this

I was currently sitting in the park where I asked Sean, better known as Jack, to be my boyfriend. I was alone, waiting for him to show up. He had told to me to meet him here for 9pm. It was now 9pm. However, I wasn't worried knowing that Sean wouldn't just ditch me for no reason. And soon enough, the adorable Irish goofball I had fallen in love with on day one had arrived. I stand up and go over to him, pulling him into a hug and kissing him gently. He hugged and kissed me back just as happily. When we part, I look at him, not noticing that he had a picnic basket on the ground by his feet.
"So why did ya tell me to meet you out here?" I ask him curiously. He smiles at me.
"Ya know, a late night picnic. It is our anniversary after all!" Sean chirps. I almost face-palmed. How did I forget that when earlier I gave him my present. Sean set up the little picnic on the hill and pulled out some simple food and drinks. We sit down on the blanket and we talk and laugh, stargazing after finishing eating. I couldn't help but stare at Jack's face instead of the skies. Soon enough, he speaks.
"Mark, can you stand up real quick?" he asks me. I nod.
"Sure, what for?" I ask him, watching him curiously. Sean gets onto one knee and a small black box is in his hand. He opens the box to reveal a simple silver band with a sapphire on it.
"Five years ago today, you asked me to be your boyfriend in this very spot. I was the happiest man alive that day and have been everyday. You're my everything and I wish to stay by your side for the rest of my life. So, Mark Edward Fischbach, will you do me the honor and marry me?" Sean asks. My hands were covering my mouth, I was in shock. Tears fall from my face as I remove my hands from mouth and look at Sean.
"Of course!" I say, pulling him up. Sean slips the ring onto my finger and we share a passionate but gentle kiss.

~Timeskips. Brought to you by wheely bins~
Today was the day. Today, I would no longer be Mark Edward Fischbach, but Mark Edward McLoughlin. Today was my wedding. Ten months ago, Sean had proposed to me on our anniversary. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath. I was nervous alright but also excited. I was partially nervous because I was wearing a dress. I wanted it to be a memorable day since it was THE big day, and why not wear a dress to make it worth the while. I had convinced Wade to wear a dress as well so that I wasn't alone in this. I turn around and smile, seeing my mother and my brother. They walk over and hug me.
"You look so beautiful Mark! I'm so happy for you!" my mom says.
"The dress does fit you surprisingly Mark," Tom grins with a smile.
"Thanks guys.. This means a lot to me," I tell them. Soon enough, Wade walks in, wearing a blue dress. Tom took that as his cue to go take a seat. I smile and take my mom's arm with mine. She would be walking me down the aisle while Wade had my train. We get ready and soon enough the music starts playing and we start walking. I look towards Jack and can see he's grinning widely, trying to not laugh. There we some laughs and lots of smiles. Even the Keeper of the Peace was having a hard time not even chuckling. Soon enough, I reach Sean, and we holds hands.
"You look stunning Mark," Sean says to me softly.
"So do you Sean," I smile. We both almost snort hearing the Keeper of the Peace recite The Princess Bride's marriage ceremony.
"Sean McLoughlin, do you take Mark Fischbach to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The KoP asked.
"I do," Sean answers, staring right into my brown eyes with his ocean ones.
"And Mark Fischbach, do you take Sean McLoughlin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The KoP asked.
"I do," I answer, smiling. The Keeper has us exchange rings.
"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom!" he announces. Sean and I waste no time in kissing each other, my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist. We smile in the kiss, extremely happy about all of this. Everyone was cheering happily. We part for air and look at each other.
"I love you Mark Edward McLoughlin," Sean smiles.
"I love you too, Sean William McLoughlin," I say, smiling right back at him. I was finally with the man of dreams for the rest of our lives. This, was the best day of my whole life.