That Boy, He's a Motherfuckin' Monster (Dark x Jack)

Song of inspiration: Monster by Dev
I guess there's a little bit more than fluff? No clothes are removed though!

He's doing his part
Cause he's winning my heart (my heart)

Is he human, does it matter
I know he's what I'm after

He was a monster. Evil. Not good. One of those Dark Sides. Yet Jack was madly in love with him. Why? Jack didn't know. All he knew was that he wanted Darkiplier. There was just something alluring about Mark's Dark Side. While everyone else was scared of Dark, Jack wasn't. The Irishman would often find himself daydreaming about Darkiplier. Jack had had enough of hiding his feelings for Dark so he decided to go find said Dark Side. Now despite what most people think, Dark Sides actually had their own body and did not share with their Light Sides.

He's sick, he's fresh
He doesn't really know how to dress (that's why I like it)
He's a beast, he's weird
He, he never looks in the mirror (and I like it)
Jack finds where Dark was currently hiding and enters the room. The small man looked around the dark room and jumps feeling a hand on his shoulder. He turns around to see Darkiplier standing there, his hair a mess, his shirt not buttoned properly, his pants loose. Jack just felt his heart melt at the sight of the Dark Side in front of him. He tries to speak but all that comes out is a flustered stutter. A toothy grin appears on Dark's lips.
"What's a matter Jackaboy~? Can't handle what you see~?" Dark asks, his voice deeper than Mark's. It was also gravelly.
"N-No I can.. It's just I uh," Jack starts out but falters. His face was heating up really bad.
"You what?" Dark asks, peering close at Jack's face, seeing the blush. Dark moves Jack's face so that his red eyes locked with Jack's bright ocean blue ones.
"I uh really like you. You drive me nuts and even though I know you're technically a monster, I'm just madly in love with you!" Jack says, the words gushing out of his mouth like a waterfall. He clamps his mouth shut shortly after.Call the doctor, call the doctor
Must be something wrong with me (oh-h
"Are you sure that you aren't sick?" Dark asks, putting a hand to Jack's forehead. He was flattered to be honest and happy but it confused him. "I'll call a doctor f-" Dark starts out.
"I'm fine. Trust me. I've been like this for weeks now. I want you Dark. And only you. Not Mark or anyone else!" Jack cuts Dark off. He was determined to make Dark see this. Upon hearing this, the grin appears again on Dark's lips. He pins Jack against a wall.
"If that's so, then you won't mind this~" Dark growls in a playful tone before kissing Jack. The Irishman kisses back happily. He had craved feeling Dark's lips on his own. Jack presses his lips harder against Dark's lips, wanting more, needing more. This causes the Dark Side to pull back and chuckle. Jack almost whines at the lost of contact.
"Arse. I liked that..." Jack huffs out.
"Oh trust me I know..." Dark says, pulling Jack to his chest. "Besides, I wanted to claim you~" Dark says before kissing down Jack's neck, looking for that one spot. Jack holds onto Dark, his grip tightening when Dark finds his soft spot. Jack lets out a soft moan when Dark bites and sucks that spot, leaving a very dark and hard to hide hickey on his neck. Jack looks at Dark when Dark pulls back. Jack smiles and pecks Dark's lips.
"I'm forever yours, Dark," Jack says softly.
"Yes, yes you are," Dark says, holding Jack close to him. A wicked smirk appears on Dark's lips, a smirk Jack did not see but others did that showed the monstrous nature of Darkiplier.