Dovahkiin and Dovah

A/N: So this is based off of Skyrim of course. Jack will be the Dovahkiin, aka Dragonborn. He will be a Wood Elf. Mark is the Dovah, or Dragon. He will be an Ancient Dragon by the name of Jundomulaag

      Jack sighs softly as he walks to the palace of Whiterun. He had to go trap a Dovah so he could take down the World-Eater. Jack had been hanging out with the Dark Brotherhood and he liked the armor he received as it was quite snazzy if he thought so himself. On his back were dark black arrows and matching bow. The bow dealt lightning damage to his opponents. On his hips, he carried two swords. One was a sword made of ebony, the material his arrows and bow were made of, and dealt fire damage. The other looked more like a katana but dealt more damage to the Dovah than normal people. He also carried a small ebony dagger that would trap souls. The Dovah he had to summon went by the name of Jundomulaag, or King of Strength. Jack enters the palace and then walks up to the Jarl.
     "Ah, Dragonborn! What pleasure do I have?" the Jarl asks.
     "Now, this is going to sound crazy, but I need to trap a dragon here," Jack explains.
     "In my palace?! You want to trap a dragon in my palace?!" the Jarl sputters.
     "You know I wouldn't ask unless it's important," Jack says. The Jarl sighs.
     "Well, I do owe you Dragonborn. I'll trust your judgement," the Jarl sighs. The old Nord stands up and heads out to where the trap was, Jack following behind. Once the guards were in place, the Jarl gives Jack the okay. Jack walks up to the edge and looks into the sky. He takes a deep breath and shouts for Jundomulaag. Jack sees the Ancient Dragon fly into view and he backs up, luring the Dovah into the trap. The trap drops and Jundomulaag is capture.
     "Hmmm.. Well done Dovahkiin.. What is it that you want?" Jundomulaag rumbles.
     "I want you to tell me where I can find Alduin," Jack says, crossing his arms.
     "Ah, of course. I can bring you there if you'll let me out," Jundomulaag says.
     "Only if you promise to follow me instead of Alduin," Jack says.
     "I'll follow who wins. If you defeat Alduin, then my loyalty goes to you Dovahkiin," Jundomulaag says. Jack grins and then motions for the guards to let Jundomulaag go.
     "Alright, bring me there Jundomulaag," Jack says. The Ancient Dragon nods and waits for the Wood Elf to get on his back before bringing Jack to where the portal to Sovngarde was. Jack gets off.
     "Be careful Dovahkiin.. It's a dangerous place!" Jundomulaag says. Jack nods and with that, he's off. Jack sneaks his way to the portal and starts the last leg of his journey as Dovahkiin to defeat the World-Eater. When the deed is done and Jack returns, he finds himself at the Throat of the World, Skyrim's highest peak, surrounded by dragons. He smiles as he watches the Dovah celebrate him and how Alduin was no more. All but one dragon left, and that one dragon was Jundomulaag.
     "Jundomulaag, you're still here," Jack comments.
     "I'm true to my word Dovahkiin. However, I have something to show you," Jundomulaag says.
     "Alright," Jack says. He was curious and he watches Jundomulaag shout and watches as the Dovah's body started to shrink and become more human-like. Jack gasps.
     "This form feels weird.. However, call me Mark in this form Dovahkiin," Jundomulaag, now Mark, says.
     "No need to call me Dovahkiin. Jack is fine," Jack says. He was amazed at how handsome Mark was. Mark chuckles.
     "Alright Jack.. get me off this mountain and you can stare later," Mark smirks. Jack blushes but brings Mark to his home in Whiterun. Mark looks around curiously and pokes at things as he didn't recognize some of the things. Jack runs up his stairs and searches through his chest. He pulls out an amulet and puts it on before finding Mark again. Mark pokes the amulet.
     "Sooo.. How would you feel about marrying me?" Jack asks.
     "Well, that's a bit too soon.. We haven't even kissed yet," Mark says, pulling Jack to him. If Mark was being honest wit himself, the moment he laid his eyes on Jack, he had a thing for the Wood Elf. The two stare at each other and lean in. The two kiss. It was a bizarre sensation but it felt so right. After the kiss, Mark looks at Jack.
     "That was.. Something," Jack smiles.
     "Indeed. And to answer your question properly.. I would love to marry you," Mark says. He leans forward. "I will gladly marry the Dovahkiin and let his mastery take over," he growls. Jack shivered but smiles. The two share a passionate and loving kiss, two dragon souls coming together in harmony.