Fireflies

Inspired by Fireflies by Owl City
And yes I like writing Songfics. Don't judge me >.<

Mark was visiting with Jack over in Ireland, figuring it was his turn to travel to spend time with his boyfriend. Being out in Ireland was very different than LA. Here in Ireland there was so much green where as in LA there was mostly buildings and concrete. Mark was sitting on a couch when he heard his Irish boyfriend run to him all excited.
"Whoa Jack, calm down. i can barely understand you, you leprechaun," Mark chuckles.
"We need to go outside! You'll love it!" Jack says excitedly. He pulls Mark up and drags Mark outside before Mark could even put in another word. It was dark outside and the night sky was very visible with the small amount of light pollution.
"I'll admit the night sky is pretty but why did you drag me outside?" Mark asks, confused.
"You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I fell asleep 'cause they'd fill the open air and leave tear drops everywhere. You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare ," Jack says. He runs down into the yard and then lays in the grass and makes noises so that Mark would join him. The older male chuckles and walks to where his adorkable boyfriend laid in the grass. He lays next to Jack and noticed the fireflies. He was amazed at the sheer amount of them.
"Wow.... This is amazing...." Mark whispers as if he spoke any louder, the fireflies would disappear.
"Yeah, this is what I wanted to show you," Jack says, his voice actually quiet than it normally is. His hand finds Mark's in the dark and he grab it. Mark smiles and interlaces their fingers.
"Want to know something weird Jackaboy?" Mark asks.
"Sure Markimoo," Jack says.
" I'd like to make myself believe that planet Earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep 'cause everything is never as it seems ," Mark says.
"That's not too weird to be honest," Jack says. He lets go of Mark's hand and rolls onto his side. Mark does the same, his chocolately brown eyes locking with Jack's blue ones. The two start leaning in, their eyelids drift shut as they close the gap. The two share a gentle but loving kiss. Both felt if the kiss were any rougher, the fragile scene around them would shatter. Mark parts and leans his forehead on Jack's, placing a hand on Jack's cheek.
"I love you Jack," Mark says softly.
"I love you too Mark," Jack replies, covering Mark's hand with his hand.
"You're my firefly Jack. You're shine such a bright light that I find myself attracted to all the time," Mark says.
"Maaaaarrrkkkkkk," Jack whines playfully. "You're embarrassing me!" he says, causing Mark to chuckle.
"I know. But I've been thinking, I want to move in with you. Sure everything happens in the US but I think I like it here better than LA. Would that be okay with you Jack?" Mark says.
"Okay? That would be amazing because my dreams are bursting at the seams to have that happen! You'd sacrifice everything you have in LA just to live with me?" Jack asks.
"Yes, I would," Mark answers, kissing Jack once more.