A Contract of Death and Love

This was inspired by Skyrim's Dark Brotherhood. For those of you who don't know, The Dark Brotherhood is a group of assassins who do contracts to kill people. And no I don't hate Yamimash! I just needed to use him for this... And I am not hating on Markimash. Ship what you ship.

Jack was Blood Moon's Edge's top assassin, right below the Guild Master, MangaMinx or simply Minx. The green haired man was making his way to Minx's office for he assumed was a contract. He wore a black tunic, grey legging, black boots, blood red gloves and a grey cloak with red trim. He had green swirls tattooed under his eyes and a red dagger on the moon tattooed on his wrist. The dagger was the Blood Moon's Edge's symbol. The swirls and the colored hair were representative of him. Each member had a different color and symbol since there weren't too many of them and they didn't like to bring new people in unless necessary or they showed significant skill. Jack arrives at Minx's office door and knocks, getting a muffled enter. The Irishman opens the door and enters the office.
"You wanted to see me?" Jack asks.
"Yes. I have a contract for you. A man by the name of Mark Edward Fischbach has contracted us for a kill," Minx answers.
"Alright, where do I find this Mark guy?" Jack asks.
"You'll find him by the weeping willow by Bamboo Pond," Minx answers. Jack nods. And with that, he heads out of their hideout to go met up with this Mark Edward Fischbach. Jack double checks that he had his hidden blades on him, preferring to get up close to his targets. However, he could use a bow should he be required to. Satisfied, Jack pulls up his hood and heads out towards Bamboo Pond to meet up with his contractor. Jack sees no one and climbs into the tree to wait for his contractor. Soon enough a man with some red tufted hair walks to the weeping willow. It was obvious he was looking for something or someone.
"Mark Edward Fischbach, correct?" Jack says, sitting on a tree branch. His voice startled the red tufted man.
"Um Y-yeah.. How d-did you know that?" Mark says, looking up at the figure in the tree. Jack jumps down and looks at Mark.
"You contracted me. I am from Blood Moon's Edge. The name's Jack," Jack says, rolling down a blood red glove to reveal the tattoo. "So, who am I killing?"
"My ex. A man by the name of Aaron Ash. I don't care how you do it, just get it done," Mark says, a hint of hatred lacing his words.
"Alright. What shall I bring back to prove I did it and why do you hate this man so much?" Jack asks.
"Well first he cheated on me so I dumped him. And now he won't stop stalking me when I'm out and about. He's always lurking about whenever I try to talk to other people who I find interesting. As for proof, he has a silver ring with a pink gemstone. I gave that to him and I'd like it back," Mark answers. "You can find him in The Spiritual Pegasus Inn or hanging around there."
"Alright. Be here by midnight. He'll be dead by then," Jack says, starting to walk off.
"Wait! But we haven't discussed your payment!" Mark says. Jack turns and smirks.
"Exactly. This ensures that you'll come back and don't cheat me out of what I actually deserve~ We'll talk about my payment later cutie~" Jack says before heading off, leaving Mark standing there in shock.
Aaron Ash wasn't a very hard man to find or find what his habits were. A few coins was enough to persuade a few people. Jack looks around for a man of Aaron's description and soon enough spots him. Jack scopes out the town, looking for places where there were guards. He climbs onto the roofs and waits for the perfect moment to strike. It was nearing midnight and Aaron walks out of The Spiritual Pegasus, just like Mark had said Aaron often spent his time when not stalking him. Jack stands and with a running leap, he lands precisely on Aaron, using his hidden blade to stab him through the heart. Jack couldn't help but smirk at the horrified look on Aaron's face.
"That was from Markimoo~ Now I'll be taking this~" Jack says, taking the ring off of Aaron's finger and taking off into the night. He left Aaron dead in the streets and heads to the weeping willow. He was surprised to see Mark was asleep by the tree. Jack walks over to him and pokes him. Mark wakes with a start.
"The deed's done?" Mark asks, looking up at Jack. Jack drops the ring into Mark's hand.
"Yup. Dead in the streets, laying there like the piece of garbage that he is," Jack says.
"Good riddance!" Mark says. He stands up and looks at Jack. "Now about your payment..."
"Blood Moon's Edge requires at least a five gold minimum. You'll pay me that and fulfill a contract from me," Jack says. Mark's eye brows furrow.
"I understand the gold which I have. But a contract...?" Mark asks, confused. He hands over the five gold.
"Yes. A contract. Instead of a Death Contract... We'll call it a.. Love Contract~" Jack grins. Mark flushed.
"O-oh... Um sure.." Mark says, flustered. "What does that-" he starts off, only to cut off by feeling a pair of lips on his. Mark's eyes widen at first but they drift shut as he kisses back. It oddly felt right to be kissing this man, this assassin, he just met. Mark felt Jack's arms go around his waist, pulling him closer. Mark puts his arms around Jack's neck. Eventually the two had to part from the kiss.
"That's what I meant by a Love Contract," Jack says.
"Well I'm definitely fine with executing it," Mark says, smiling. Jack grins widely and kisses Mark again, happy that Mark accepted his "contract".