I Kissed a Boy

Inspired by I Kissed a Boy by Jupither
College AU: Jack goes to a college party with some of his new friends. Things get a little crazy when he meets Mark... But Jack has a girlfriend..
A/N: Yes I'm using Massachusetts colleges in this.. I'm from MA so I'm doing what I know.

Jack was currently be dragged to a college party. By who? His newest friends Felix, Ken, their girl friends Marzia and Mary respectively, and his roommate who prefers to be called Cry. Jack was glad that he wasn't some odd numbered wheel with the group since his girlfriend went to a different college. His girlfriend Signe went to Hampshire College out in Amherst, Massachusetts while he and all of his new buddies were here in Northeastern University in Boston. He had learned that Cry's girlfriend, Cheyenne, also goes to Hampshire College which he found interesting. Soon enough, the group arrives to the party to find not what he expected. He expected crazy partying, loud music, drugs, alcohol and probably sex. However, what he saw was some alcohol, some weed and people just chilling around in the living room of someone's apartment.
"HEY GUYS! WE'RE HERE! AND WE BROUGHT JACK WITH US!" Felix shouts as he walks in.
"Uhm, hi," jack says, suddenly feeling nervous.
"Don't worry about it. These guys are chill. This is Bob's and Wade's apartment, which are those two older looking sirs. They're juniors. The group over there are Danny, Arin, Suzy, Barry, Brian and Ross. They're sophomores. And then the final two are Mark and Aaron, both who are freshmen like me, you, Marzia and Mary," Cry says, pointing out each person.
"Welcome Jack! You'll fit right in! Booze? And don't worry, things won't get too crazy. We're responsible with it," Wade offers. Jack thinks.
"Uh, just a beer please," Jack says. He would only have one. He knew how much he could handle and one was not going to fuck him up at all. Jack makes his way to the others and sits with them, Wade handing him a beer. Soon enough, Jack became comfortable and his true personality comes out. Jack was pretty glad that Cry had dragged him out of their dorm room tonight. Suddenly, a devious smirk appears on Aaron's lips.
"Why don't we play a little game, hmm~?" Aaron asks.
"Oh boy, is it the one I'm thinking of?" Felix asks.
"Yup. So one person starts off telling someone to kiss another person. The person who gets kissed then chooses the next two people to kiss. And if you chicken out of it.. There'll be some sort of punishment," Aaron grins. Jack gets a little nervous about this. He reasons with himself that these kisses will mean nothing and as long as he explains to Signe the whole story and that they meant nothing, it should go fine. As if reading his thoughts, Cry speaks up.
"Don't worry Jack. I had the exact same thoughts about this and Chey and Signe seem to be very similar in personality, so as long as you're honest, you'll be fine," Cry says, clapping Jack on the shoulder. The green haired man nods.
"Alright, so Suzy, kiss Mary!" Aaron grins, starting off the game. The two girls share a kiss. Then it was Danny and Felix, Bob and Wade, Marzia and Ken, Cry and Suzy, Ross and Arin, and then Aaron and Brian.
"Jack, kiss Mark," Brian says. Jack managed to gulp the last of his beer down just as Brian had spoke. He looks at everyone in front of him before his eyes landed on Mark. Jack was frozen.
"Oooo~ is Jack going to chicken out~?" Aaron grins.
"N-no! I've j-just never kissed a g-guy before!" Jack stutters. Oh hell no did he want to be seen as a chicken. He takes a calming breath and moves over to Mark, who was smiling. Jack sits in front of Mark and he leans in, Mark meeting him halfway. Jack was surprised at how good of a kisser Mark was. He.. actually liked it. It wasn't the cliche fireworks or sparks. No, it was like a drizzle of rain and then a sudden waterfall on him. He needed to pull away before it got too intense and he did. Jack could tell that Mark wanted more but didn't make a move to push it any further.
"Well well well, I think someone actually enjoyed that~" Danny grins. Jack pales a bit. How long had they been kissing?!
"That was a bit longer than I expected Jack to stay connected to be honest," Ken says.
"Was it really that long..?" Jack asks.
"Yup. Like a solid minute. Everyone else only did like thirty seconds," Suzy giggles.
"Jack, did you like kissing me..?" Mark asks. Jack's face flushed a bit and no words came out of his mouth. Instead of embarrassing himself by trying to speak, he just shuts his mouth and nods. Mark grins. "Does that mean I can kiss you again?"
"Uhm.. I need to think.." Jack says. Bob gets up and comes to Jack's rescue and guides him outside. Mark then remembered that Jack had a girlfriend and he sighs a bit, realizing that he didn't have a chance.
"Don't be so sad Mark. I think Jack actually likes you. He'll just have to figure out what to do with Signe," Cry says. "You have a chance."
"A small one..." Mark sighs again. "He's not drunk is he..?"
"Oh hell no! That boy can hold his liquor like a champ! One beer is like drinking water to him! He moved from Ireland when he was little," Felix says.
Meanwhile, out on the porch, Jack was trying to piece his thoughts together. He didn't know what to think anymore. He really liked kissing Mark, but was that all he liked? He could have sworn he was straight. He couldn't keep this hidden from Signe but what would she think? Would she be mad? Sad? Jack looks at Bob who was still out there.
"What should I do Bob?" Jack asks. He knew the older student probably had some sort of advice.
"Call your girlfriend. Explain everything as it is. Don't leave anything out," Bob says. Jack nods and watches as Bob leaves to give him some privacy. Jack pulls out his phone and calls Signe. (S = Signe, J = Jack)

S: Hello?
J: Hey Signe!
S: Oh! Hey Sean! How's the party?
J: Yeah.. About that... I need to talk to you..
S: What's wrong honey?
J: Well, I went to the party and after chilling out with the people and becoming friends, one of the guys brought up a game.
S: What kind of game?
J: A kissing game. Basically, one person tells two people to kiss and it continues to go. However, if someone chickens out, they get some form of punishment.
S: Let me guess... You kissed someone?
J: Yeah. I decided to join thinking that the kisses would be meaningless. But there's the problem. I was told to kiss one of the guys.
S: So you kissed a guy. No problem there.
J: I'm so sorry Signe but when I kissed him, I liked it.
S: Are you drunk Sean?
J: No. I've only had one beer. I.. Don't know what that means for us now..
S: *sigh* Well, I'm glad you're being honest with me. Maybe we should make our relationship.. Open?
J: Meaning?
S: We still see each other but we can try dating other people, see if we actually work.
J: You sure?
S: Yes. I want you to be happy Sean. If that means, we eventually break up, then that's that. I understand.
J: Thanks Signe.
S: No problem. Night Sean. Have fun.
J: Night Signe. And with that Jack hung up. He walks back to the group and everyone looks at him expectantly. He takes a seat but sits next to Mark, much to many people's confusion.
"So, Signe and I are now in an open relationship meaning while seeing each other, we can see other people," Jack says.
"Oh! Well at least she understands the situation!" Marzia says. Everyone nods in agreement.
"And Mark, as to answer your earlier question. Yes, you can," Jack says. Mark gets a grin on his face and pulls Jack into another kiss.