My Heartsmith

A/N: This will be written in Jack's point of view. Kinda short but hey :) short and sweet is always nice.

I was currently sitting on Mark's couch, with a blanket wrapped around me. A week ago, my girlfriend Macy broke up with me. Not only that, she had been cheating on me with the man she left me for. I had come to America to get away from the apartment I shared with her until she had moved everything out. I'm extremely grateful for Mark and grateful for him letting me stay here. Mark always does his best to make sure that I was happy. It warmed me up and made the aching in my heart go away. It was broken and it was starting to finally come back together. I see Mark walk over and smile a bit as he sits down next to me.

"Hey Jack, how are you feeling?" Mark asks.

"I'm feeling better.. Thanks Mark, I owe ya," I answer, pulling him into a hug. He hugged me back and I let out a sigh, relaxing. I felt safe in his arms.. And happy. Mark runs a hand through my hair and I smile. It felt nice. As we sat there in each other's arms, I started thinking. I was thinking about me, about Mark.. About us.. It was only then that I realized I was starting to fall in love with Mark. I got a little nervous. What if Mark didn't feel that way about me? Then all of this would have been pointless. I decide to wait for a few days, seeing how Mark would react to me and what not.

~A Few Days Later~
I need Mark. He's the one who healed me. He's the one who was always there for me. He's the one that always care and would stay up late in the night with me when I needed it. I had to tell him. I hear Mark come down the stairs, him just having finished his recording. I wave him over and he walks over.

"Need something Jackarooney?" Mark asks.

"Yeah.. I need to tell you something," I tell him. I could feel my heart pounding.

"Alright, what is it?" Mark asks with a smile.

"Well, I've come to realize that while I've been staying with you.. I've started to fall in love again. And that person that I fell in love with is you Mark. You're my heartsmith Mark. You put my heart back together after that harsh breakup. You were always there and always cared. And soon enough I realized that I truly loved you. There's no one else I want but you," I tell him. There was a moment of silence and I look down, thinking that Mark perhaps didn't like me that way. However, he hugs me.

"I'm glad you told me Jack... I've been in love with you for a while now and when I heard that Macy broke up with you and was cheating on you, I wanted nothing more than to sweep you off your feet and take you away. I will always be your heartsmith Jack. I will keep your heart together. Sure there may be scars and it's gone through a lot, but I will keep it together and make sure you're happy," Mark tells me. I hug him back tightly, tears forming in my eyes. They were happy tears. I look up at him and Mark wipes my tears away. We smile and then lean in for a kiss, sharing our first kiss.