Chapter One

Y/N= Your name, Y/LN= Your last name, Y/NN= Your nickname, Y/BF/N= Your best friend's name

Your POV

Here I am in California. It feels good to be free. California is the perfect place for me to start my career as a photographer. This park seems interesting. I walk around this park that I have came upon. It's amazing, I took out my camera from my bag and started to take pictures. I stopped where I was at and looked down at my camera to see all of the pictures I have taken. This one is nice, it has a bench with a tree behind it. All of a sudden I was hit in the head with something. I turned my head to the direction it came from, and put my hand on the spot where there for sure will be a bump. I looked at the grass, seeing a dark blue frisbee.

"I am so sorry. Are you ok?" I looked up and was met with sparkling green eyes.

"Yeah, guess I shouldn't just stand in the middle of the park." She smiled. She looked down to the camera in my hands.

"You like taking pictures?" She questioned.

"Love it. I just moved here to start working on my photography."

"That's awesome." She responded.

"Lauren we don't have all day! Get the frisbee or you'll be next to get hit in the head with the frisbee!" A tall girl with blond hair said.

"I'm gonna go it was nice to meet you..."

"Y/N."

"Well it was nice to meet you Y/N."

"Lauren!"

"Bye."

"Bye."

Chapter One! First chapter to my first book! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Sorry if it sucks!

👽✌