Chapter Twelve

Camila's POV

I was beyond shocked. That's why Y/N asked me that earlier. I looked at Dinah, and she looked like she was guilty of murder.

"Dinah saw us. I'm sorry Camz. You would have found out sooner or later." Lauren spoke up after Y/N ran out. I looked at Ally and Normani, they are steaming.

"Guys, Y/N and I aren't dating." Everyone looked at me with shock.

"What! You're not?" Lauren questioned.

"I told you guys, but Dinah had to say that we were. She knows that I'm not dating Y/N."

"Oh my god." Lauren put her head in her hands as she sat down.

"I feel really stupid now." Lauren stated.

"I'm going to try call Y/N." I went outside and dialed her number. Straight away I received her voicemail.

"Y/N listen this thing is a whole miss understanding. Call me later." I hung up. I can't believe they really thought we were dating. I don't like Y/N like that. I guess I'm helping Y/N kill Dinah. We finished up our breakfast, and as we walked home I said,

"I'm gonna go check on Y/N."

"Ok Mila, take your time." Ally smiled. I went to her apartment door and knocked.

"Y/N answer the door please." Not a sound heard from the other side of the door. I pulled my phone out to call her. Voicemail. I sighed in defeat and went back home.

"Did you talk to her?" Lauren asked.

"Nope, I don't even think she's at her apartment." She looked down at her feet.

"I'm just going to be in my room." She stated. I watched her as she walked up the stairs.

"Still can't get a hold of her?" Dinah questioned.

"When I try to call it goes straight to her voicemail." The two other girls sigh.

"I still can't believe I seen them kiss." Dinah recalled. They kissed, that can only mean one thing!

"Lauren likes Y/N!"

"They have met like three times, how do you know that Lauren likes her?" Normani questioned.

"She said she kissed back. Duh."

"Some people do that." Dinah said.

"If it was someone else that she barely knew, we all know that she would have pushed them away." They all pondered my statement.

"I don't know Mila, Lauren always claims that she is straight, I just don't see it." Normani reasoned.

"Personally I don't think she cares about gender. I think it's all about the love."

"So what now?" Ally asked.

Chapter 12! Enjoy! Comment and vote! How about that?!

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow. Its a little steamy so? Might catch ya by surprise. 💦💦💦😏😏😏🙄🙄🙄.

👽✌