Chapter Eleven

Your POV

I could hear whispers, I don't even think they were trying to be quiet. I heard camera clicks. I started to stir, and in a rush they were out. Camila was in my arms still fast asleep. I wiggled out of her grasp and went down stairs.

"Good morning."

"Morning Y/N, we were not just up in Camila's room taking pictures of you guys." Ally burst out. Dinah elbowed Ally.

"Whatever I don't care."

"We are going to go out for breakfast so can you get Lauren and Camila up?" Ally questioned.

"Sure." I went to Camila's room first. I started to poke her.

"Y/N stooop." She groaned.

"Get up we are going to get breakfast." She got up and stretched.

"I'm up, I'm hungry." Camila stated. She tracked downstairs with the others. I went to Lauren's room. I knocked softly, I then opened the door slowly. I went to her side of the bed. As I study her face, there are visible tears streaks down her face. I put my hand on her shoulder and softly shake her.

"Hey Lauren, wake up, we are going for breakfast." Her eyes fluttered open revealing her eyes, they aren't green like last night, but they are a soft blue.

"Ok." She slowly stretched. I studied her face, why would she have been crying?

"Hey Lauren are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm perfect."

"I can tell you cried last night." She turned her face away from me. I pulled her chin, making her look at me.

"I just had a bad dream is all." I didn't believe her. She won't even look me in the eyes.

"Look at me please." She finally looked me in the eyes.

"You can tell me, I'm your friend." Even if I wanted her to be more.

"I'm telling you it's just a bad dream." She wasn't convincing me with that excuse. Her eyes brimmed with tears. I wiped away her tears as they fell down her face. My eyes looked down to her lips, and I looked back into her eyes. She obviously saw me look at her lips. As she stared into my eyes her eyes flickered down to my lips. I did the same, and I licked my lips as they suddenly became dry. I tilted my head to the right, and pressed my lips to hers. Her lips moved against mine. I could feel myself melting into the kiss.

"Guys what is taking- Oh my god." We pulled away and seen Dinah in the doorway. I felt my face flush. Dinah looked bewildered. I turned to look at Lauren and she looks guilty.

"Dinah, please, please don't tell Camz." Lauren begged.

"Who is Camz?"

"Camila, your girlfriend, you idiot! I kissed my best friend's girlfriend."

"Wait... what!??"

"Just get out." She pushed me and Dinah out of her room.

"Camila's girlfriend. We are just friends." I looked at Dinah.

"What!?"

"Do Normani, Ally and Lauren think Camila and I are dating?"

"About that." Dinah said while scratching the back of her neck. She took of running.

"DINAH GET BACK HERE!!!" I chased after her.

"Walz protect me!" Dinah yelled.

"Dinah answer my question!"

"No!" And she ran out of the house.

"What the heck was that about?" Camila asked.

"Does Ally, Normani, and Lauren think you and me are dating?"

"Yeah, Dinah told them that night when I went back to return your sweatshirt. I promise I tried telling them we're only friends. Of course they didn't believe me." Camila replied.

"Oh, remind me to kill Dinah."

"Note taken."

"Let's go! It's time for waffle house!" Ally shouted. Lauren walked down the stairs not even looking at me.

"Guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Camila joked.

"Not funny Camila."

"Sorry."

"Where's Dinah?" Ally questioned.

"I have no clue, she went running out the door."

"I am going to buy a leash for her." Ally stated. We all started our walk to the waffle house down the road. Lauren was ahead of me by a good few feet. I can tell she's pissed off. Inside we were placed at a large table. Lauren sat across from me, she won't even look at me.

"I am going to the bathroom." Lauren told us. I stood up once she was in the restroom.

"I got to go to the bathroom too." When I walked in my eyes fell upon Lauren, who was hunched over a sink.

"Lauren."

"What do you want Y/N! Don't you think you ruined enough. If she finds out and I lose my bestfriend, I will kill you." She hissed.

"No listen."

"No you listen! You are no good for her! You are a cheater, I think I am going to tell her what kind of person you really are. She deserves someone that loves her, and is faithful to her!" Lauren yelled, she then stormed out of the bathroom right back to our table.

"Camz I need to tell you something." Lauren started.

"Lauren let me explain."

"Shut up! Y/N is a cheater, she kissed me this morning. I'm not going to lie, I kissed back to but she was the one to lean in. I feel so guilty, I'm so sorry Camila. I had to tell you." Lauren said. Everyone there heard her. I feel so embarrassed. So I ran out of there as fast as I could.

Chapter 11! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Oh boy drama!

👽✌