Chapter Sixteen

Normani's POV

It has been three weeks since the whole Y/N ordeal. Lauren has moved on, I'm guessing. She's going on a date tonight.

"Lauren who is taking you out on a date?"

"You'll see when he gets here." She smiled. I went to find the other girls who are in Dinah's room.

"Lauren has a date tonight."

"A date? More like I am trying to move on date. We all know that she doesn't move on this fast." Dinah stated.

"Maybe she did?"

"Maybe? But when she really likes someone, she really likes them." Ally put in.

"We should be happy for her, she's continuing life and not letting this bring her down. She's a strong woman." From up here we hear the doorbell.

"Guys can you get the door, I'm still getting ready." Lauren yelled from her room. We all went down stairs, and I opened the door seeing someone that I did not expect. Bread, I mean Brad.

"Hi Brad." I opened the door more so he could step in.

"Hello Ladies."

"You're here for Lauren?" Camila questioned.

"Yes, now where is she?"

"She is just finishing up." Ally addressed. We heard the clacking of heels from behind us.

"Hi Brad, I'm ready." She took his hand.

"I'll see you girls later." She waved, and out the door they went.

"Can you believe that she is going back out with him?" Dinah scoffed.

"This is not her. You guys remember what happened after that video came out. She hated him, this is just some kind of a distraction for her."

"He better not do anything stupid, or he is dead meat." Dinah clarified.

"Yeah." We all said.

Chapter 16! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Not Bread!

👽✌