Chapter Fifteen

Your POV

Well last night was something else. After she moaned my name I pushed her off of me. I couldn't do it, especially when I like someone. She had a break down and I held her till she fell asleep.

Morning

I got up from bed and went and got her some water and an aspirin. I walked into the room and I hear her groaning.

"Fuck my head hurts so bad." She hissed.

"Here." She took the pill and laid back down. Her face was stained with mascara.

"I believe that you drank a lot last night."

"I don't remember a thing." She grumbled.

"You don't?"

"No, what did I do this time?" She questioned. Should I tell her? She picked up her phone, she sat up.

"Holy shit my Instagram is blowing up!" I sat next to her looking at her phone. She clicked on a video, which was us making out.

"We didn't?" Y/BF/N asked. I nodded my head.

"Um you sort of, I don't know were very sexual last night." She shook her head.

"Did we, you know?" She gestured between us. I raised my brows in realization.

"Oh god no, I stopped you, I don't know if you remember your breakdown or not?"

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I have no clue what got into me."

"Sorry about that guy."

"He was a dick head, you love me more than he did." She smiled.

"I do love you, you're my best friend."

"I love you too bestie, now cuddle with me." She placed herself into my arms.

"Massage my head." She command.

"Yes ma'am."

"Shut up asshole." 

Chapter 15! Enjoy! Comment and vote! That was a close one!

👽✌