Chapter Thirteen

I accidentally unpublished the story 😑.

BTW I have a Lauren Jauregui Imagines book too! So check that out!

Few days later

Your POV

I have ignored all calls from Camila. Can't face what had happened. Sometimes I wonder why I don't have a lot of friends. I have a month off of school so I'm going to my home town. I miss Y/BF/N, so I'm going to see her. I flew all the way to Ohio. I got my suitcase and got into a taxi and went to her house. I want to surprise her. I stood at her front door, and called her.

"Hey Y/N"

"Knock Knock."

"I don't want to hear your stupid knock knock joke."

"You're going to listen, and you're going to like it."

"Fine."

"Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Me."

"Me who?"

"Me."

"Y/N that is about the stupidest joke I have ever heard."

"Knock knock." I said at the same time as knocking.

"You're creeping me out." I knocked on the door again. The door opened and she was mumbling under her breath,

"I swear Y/N this isn't funny." She looked up and dropped her phone, her mouth hung open.

"Catching flies?" She instantly cracked into a smile.

"Y/N! I have missed you so much!" She confessed. She pulled me into a hug.

"Missed you too."

"What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to come back home for a while."

"Well come on in." Her house is still the same. I seen her mother and father in the living room.

"Hey mom and dad." We are those kind of best friends.

"Y/N long time no see." Her father George said.

"Yeah, I decided to come here and stay for two weeks."

"I'm happy to see you hun." Her mom Annie said. I smiled at her.

"Ok, let's go upstairs Y/N." I took my suitcase up into her room. She smiled at me.

"You came at the right time. There's a party a few blocks away." Y/BF/N smirked. I rolled my eyes, all she wants to do is party.

"I'm gonna change, you can too if you want." I watched as she took a black dress out of her closet and laid it on her bed. She stripped her clothes off, and got into the dress.

"Let's go!" Y/BF/N squealed.

"Wait!" Y/BF/N yelled.

"Y/BF/N was that really necessary?" She smiled sheepishly.

"I want to take a selfie, because we are hot as fuck." She said.

"You know I hate my picture taken."

"Wow, you think I care? Plus you looking fine in your outfit. You're hot, I told you it was going to happen. Puberty hit you hard." She kissed my cheek and snapped a picture.

"This picture is gold." I rolled my eyes. We walked downstairs, getting ready to leave.

"Where do you two young ladies think you're going?" George questioned.