Chapter Twenty-Four

Bad Reputation will be up soon!!!

Your POV

"This is going to be fun."

"Sure is, I love messing with the girls. Especially Dinah." Lauren giggled. We walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"Food's on the counter, grab what you want." Ally announced. Lauren and I had our plates of food and sat down. The silence was sort of awkward, no one was talking they are all just staring at us.

"What?!" Everyone jumped at my voice, and started eating their breakfast. I looked at Lauren and cracked a smile.

"So how is everyone this fine morning?" Ally questioned. Everyone answered with 'fine' or 'good'. It became quiet again.

"You know what I think Y/BF/N and I are just going to leave."

"I ain't done with my food." Y/BF/N whined. I pulled her by her arm.

"Bye girls see you later." I sent a wink to Lauren.

"Just because things got awkward between you and Lauren doesn't mean I have to leave too." Y/BF/N huffed.

"Oh hush." I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From: Unknown Number

The girls are trippin over this. They can't believe it.

I smiled as I knew it was Lauren. I added her number to my phone.

To: Mine 😍💚

Cool. When do u want to tell them? Plus we have a date tonight.

From: Mine 😍💚

We'll tell them when u pick me up for our date.

I smiled.

To: Mine 😍💚

Can't wait!

I sat on the couch with Y/BF/N.

"When do you leave?"

"What? You want to get rid of me already?"

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Sorry about Lauren. I know that you really liked her. You know if you have to cry I'm here." She pulled my head down to lay on her lap, and started massaging my head.

"Crying is a part of life. It helps you cope with your feelings. Crying doesn't make you weak, I won't tell anyone you cried because you got rejected." She teased.

"I'm not going to cry." I tried lifting my head, but was pushed back down to her lap.

"That's what a person says when they need to cry." I stood up.

"I'm gonna go shower, you... do whatever."

"Crying in the shower. That's the saddest thing I have ever heard." Y/BF/N stated. I rolled my eyes out and got a simple outfit. I cleaned myself up and got dressed.

"Hey I'm gonna go out for a bit, I have to get a few things."

"Make sure you get some chocolate. It's a great comfort food, plus I think I am about to start my period, get a lot." Y/BF/N called out. I drove around trying to come up with an idea for our date. Let's see, she doesn't like chocolate. I could get her some flowers. I parked my car, and walked up to a small flower cart.

"Do you have any roses?" The lady who has to be around her sixties hands me one rose.

"Is this all you have?"