Chapter Eight

Camila's POV

"Hey guys, how was the mall?"

"It was fun, I got a whole bunch of new clothes." Normani answered.

"You have to check out my new snap backs." Dinah exclaimed.

"I can say we all had fun, you must of had fun too?" Ally teased.

"Oh shh, I was just with a friend."

"Yeah sure Mila, whatever you say." Normani piped in.

"Guys I'm serious."

"What's his name?" Lauren asked, I didn't even know she was in the kitchen.

"It's actually a girl, and I ain't gotta tell you nothin." Everyone got quiet.

"What!?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." Ally giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell them Dinah, we are just friends." I looked at Dinah and she was going to say something that I didn't want her to say.

"Oh you two ain't just friends Mila, stop your lyin." Dinah giggled.

"I hate you." I walked out of the kitchen to go to my room.

"You saying that because you know it's true Walz." Dinah shouted. I rolled my eyes and entered my bedroom. I seen a sweatshirt on my bed, that belongs to Y/N. Oh crap she left it here. I grabbed it and went down stairs.

"Oooooh look she got her sweatshirt." Normani made fun of me.

"Whatever. Ally can I go and drop this off at her house?"

"Yeah, but you two better not be doing the nasty, or I'll need to pour some holy water on you." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back soon." I said as I walked out the door. I texted Y/N asking for her address. Which to my surprise isn't that far from here. I get there in a few minutes. I knocked on the door and she stood there in the doorway.

"Hey, thanks for bringing me it." She greeted.

"It's no problem."

"How's Dinah?"

"Being a butthole as usual. She told the girls that we are dating. Now they are never going to stop teasing me."

"Oh I could see Dinah doing that." Y/N chuckled.

"How about you come over tomorrow and meet the rest of the girls?"

"Sure, I'll come after my classes." She agreed.

"Alright, text me when you are on your way." I gave her a hug.

"Thanks for my sweatshirt again."

"No problem, see you tomorrow."

"See ya, have a good night, and text me so I know that you got home safely." Y/N said.

"Alright, good night." I started my way back home. I walked in and was bombarded with the girls.

"Move people."

"Man that was quick." Dinah commented.

"All I did was take her sweatshirt to her."

"Whatever girl, we know you two did the nasty." Mani interjected.

"She's coming over tomorrow by the way."

"Really!??" Dinah squealed.

"Yup, she's coming after her classes." Dinah was still jumping around.

"Dinah stop jumping around." Ally commanded.

"I can't, you guys are going to love her she's awesome." Dinah remarked. I then noticed Lauren wasn't down here. She must have went to bed.

"Night guys." I heard good nights back and I went up the stairs. I can hear faint music coming from Lauren's room, her door being slightly ajar I'm just gonna leave her be, when she plays music out loud in her room she is usually thinking. I wonder what it's about this time?

Chapter 8! Enjoy! Comment and vote! What is Lauren thinking about?!

👽✌