Chapter Four

Dinah's POV

Y/N is really cool. We are walking down the streets showing her some of our favorite places to eat. I am really surprised there are no paps. I don't even think she knows that we are famous.

"Oh my god they have the best pizza here!" Camila gushed. Geez this girl and her food.

"Really? I guess I should try it sometime." Y/N commented. Camila jumped on Y/N's back. By surprise she didn't lose balance.

"She's strong too!" Camila laughed. Y/N continued to walk with Camila on her back.

"I gotta take a pic." Y/N smiled while Camila had her arms wrapped around Y/N's neck and kissing her cheek.

"This picture is hella cute." Camila jumped off of Y/N's back to look.

"Aww it is cute." Camila claimed.

"You wanna see?" She shook her head.

"I don't really like my picture taken, and if I do I don't look at them." That made me frown.

"But you're beautiful! Look at ya, I mean who would not want a piece of this, I know I wouldn't pass it up." Camila interjected.

"Yeah, you're very easy on the eyes." Her cheeks flared up.

"Guys stop." Y/N laughed.

"Whatever you say, I'm just stating the obvious." Camila started to jump around squealing.

"China take a bunch of pictures of Y/N and I." Camila commanded handing me her phone.

"Y/N we are going to do a bunch of different poses." Camila told her. Camila jumped into Y/N's arms, doing her famous koala hug. Snap. There's that picture. Y/N holding her bridal style. Snap. Another one.

"Guys do prom position." They did as told and I took a few more pictures.

"Let's do funny faces!" Camila yelled. Camila did funny faces but Y/N was laughing at Camila's faces, but they made great pictures.

"You two are dorks."

Chapter 4! Enjoy! Comment and vote! It would be awesome to hang out with those two for a day!

👽✌