Chapter Twenty-Three

Dinah's POV

I felt someone poking my face. Swatting my hands around to stop it.

"I swear you better stop."

"China get up. You have to see Lauren and Y/N."

"My ship's a sailin." I pushed Camila off my bed and went to Lauren's bedroom door.

"Shh be quiet." Ally whispered yelled. I looked through the small opening of the door.

"Look at them, they are so cute. I have to get some pictures." I ran to my room and unplugged my phone.

"Walz why are you on the floor?"

"I don't know, maybe someone pushed me off the bed." She said. I pulled her up from the ground.

"We got to get some pics let's go." We went back to where Ally and Normani are standing.

"Move, I'm making my way in."

"Dinah!" Ally scolded. I went in and started taking a bunch of pictures. I heard Lauren groan. Y/N covered Lauren's eyes with her hand and hide her face under her arm.

"Dinah, are you serious?" Lauren asked as she sat up.

"I couldn't help it you two look really cute together." Y/N and Lauren looked at each other.

"We are just friends." Y/N claimed.

"But what about last night, and... and what you said?"

"I said no." Lauren stated.

"My ship has crashed." I got off the bed. I went down stairs and seen Y/BF/N still asleep. I slapped her ass.

"What the hell?" She yelled.

"Oh please I didn't hit you that hard." She sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

"So how are Lauren and Y/N?" She asked.

"Friends." She looked bewildered.

"Friends? Oh hell nah, we are going to get them together." Y/BF/N stated.

"Y/N asked her last night I guess, and Lauren said no, but on the plus side look at all of these pictures I took." I scrolled through my phone showing her all of the picture I took of Lauren and Y/N.

"That one's cute." She pointed out. I nodded.

"I can't believe Lauren said no. She told us that she liked Y/N."

"Things are about to get awkward." Y/BF/N said.

Chapter 23! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Just friends?!

👽✌