Chapter Eighteen

Your POV

I can say that I had a good dream. Kissing Lauren is something I can only dream of, because she'll never be mine. She's still asleep, so I go downstairs, finding Ally to be the only one up.

"Good morning Y/N." Ally smiled.

"Morning Ally."

"You seem to be in a good mood."

"I just woke up happy is all. Is that a sin?" She giggled and shook her head.

"Not at all. I am happy that you're happy." She's cooking breakfast.

"How about I help you?"

"No I can do it."

"I'm going to help you. Thanks for the movies and letting me stay the night. I never thought I could face you guys ever again."

"It's no problem. Plus the situation that happened was a whole miss understanding. So what did you do the three weeks that you didn't talk to us?" She asked.

"I went back to my hometown in Ohio. I missed my best friend, so I stayed with her for two weeks. My photography college gave us a month off, but they do expect us to take a whole bunch of pictures."

"Sounds fun, what's your friend's name?"

"Y/BF/N. I love her to death. She can get us in some weird things, which I know you seen the video, and just don't want to address it." She looked at me and smiled nodding her head.

"Yeah, that was some video."

"I know, when she gets drunk I guess she does that."

"That's not a good thing, she could end up pregnant." Ally stated.

"She told me that's the only time she's ever done that." Ally looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Made out with another girl for all guys to see?" Ally questioned.

"She said sexual. When we got back to her house she was kissing me, and pleasuring herself using my body." I felt really awkward sharing this information with Ally. It's like talking to your mom, but I wouldn't know that.

"Well you did say she was drunk. Maybe this is her way of saying something. People tend to do things drunk that they wouldn't do sober." She informed.

"No way, Y/BF/N would not like me. She's straight, she's just my best friend. Plus she did just get out of a break up."

"You're not?" Ally raised a brow.

"Not what?"

"You're not straight." I looked at Ally and it was just awkward.

"Don't think it's wrong Y/N, love is love." I nodded my head, I never really thought about it. I like Lauren so does that make me gay?

"I have never been with someone, but if I like a girl does that mean I'm gay?"

"Not necessarily, don't think too much on it. Live your life, sometimes you don't have to label yourself." Ally responded.

"Huh, thanks Ally." She smiled at me.

"Can you set the table please? Plates and glasses are in that cabinet and silverware is in that drawer." She pointed out. I got the table all set up, and helped Ally put all of the food on the table.

"Now time to wake them up." Ally giggled. She stood at the bottom of the stair case.

"BREAKFAST! LAST ONE DOWN HERE CLEANS THE DISHES!" She yelled. I followed her as she went and sat at the table.

"I don't think they're coming." Ally put her hand up and counted down from three. At that exact moment I heard footsteps rushed down to the kitchen.

"Dang you're good."

"I have been living with them for about three years." Ally laughed. Everyone was at the table except Lauren.

"I guess Ralph is doing dishes." Dinah chuckled.

"She's usually the first one here. That's strange." Camila commented.

"Y/N killed her!" Normani screamed.

"What! No I didn't!"

"Good morning everyone. What a lovely day it is." Lauren said grinning brightly. Everyone looked at me. I raised my hands in defense.

"What did you do?" Dinah pointed at me.

"She didn't do anything. I woke up and I am happy, you make it sound like that never happens." Lauren interrupted.

"Yeah because it doesn't." Camila whispered under her breath.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, and enjoy my breakfast." Lauren smiled. Ally leaned over and whispered,

"What happened last night?"

"Nothing, why can't you leave it alone, she's happy, as I can tell everyone is surprised because this never happens. So leave her be." I whispered back. Everyone finished and left their plates letting Lauren start her job. I helped pick up the plates and scrape off food and put them in the dishwasher. I cleaned the table off while Lauren cleaned the counters.

"Thanks for the help. This would have took me another hour to do myself." Lauren pointed out.

"No problem." I went into the living room with all of the other girls.

"Y/N your phone keeps going off. It's Y/BF/N." Camila notified. She tossed me my phone.

"I'm gonna take this." I went outside and called Y/BF/N.

"Y/NN!" I pulled the phone away from my ear at the sudden loudness.

"Hey Y/BF/N, what's up?"

"What's up is that you need to get your ass at the airport and pick me up."

"You're kidding?"

"No bitch, now come and get me."

"Alright, I'll be there in a bit." I hung up and went into the girl's house.

"I have to go."

"Why do you have to leave?" Lauren questioned.

"My best friend is at the airport and I have to pick her up."

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah, thanks Ally for breakfast." I hugged each of the girls and ran back to my apartment to get in my car. I got to the airport and went inside.

"Hey asshole." I heard from behind me.

"Y/BF/N." I hugged her.

"About time you got here." She punched me.

"Sorry I was at a friend's house."

"Well you're here now, show me around!" Y/BF/N exclaimed happily.

Chapter 18! Enjoy! Comment and vote! Hmmm!

👽✌