Chapter Two

Lauren's POV

"Geez Lauren could you have taken any longer to get a frisbee?" Dinah sassed.

"I'm sorry that I had to apologize to someone because you hit a person in the head with a flying disc."

"Whatever let's keep going." We continued our game of keeping the frisbee between us. I happened to look over at a bench and seen Y/N. She was looking down at her camera, reviewing her photos she had taken. I fell on the ground as I was impacted in the head.

"DINAHHHHHH!"

"It wasn't me this time!" I laid in the bright green grass enjoying the feeling, but having a feeling of a headache coming.

"Here Lauren I'll help you up." Ally mumbled.

"Thank you Ally. At least someone has respect for me."

"Ain't our fault that you weren't paying attention. What were you even looking at?" Normani quipped.

"Nothing." All four girls smirked at me. They can read me so well, I hate it sometimes.

"Lauren has heart eyes." Camila teased.

"I do not! Shut up!"

"Whatever you say Ralph." Dinah responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Can we go? I am getting a headache."

"Let's go children." Ally demanded. Oh Ally how you can be a mother sometimes. 

Chapter two! Enjoy! Comment and vote! The chapters will get longer I promise!

👽✌