Chapter Twenty-Six

Your POV

I woke up early this morning to go shopping. After my conversation with Lauren last night, I texted Camila and asked about other things Lauren is interested in. I found out some good stuff to help me pick out a gift for her.

The mall was the perfect place to go find gifts for five different girls. I went shopping for Normani first. She was pretty easy to pick out for. Next, is Dinah, she is going to love what I got her. Ally, she was easy too, Camila told me she loves anything she gets from another person. Camila's going to love hers. Now Lauren, she's a bit different, and I really want her to like what I get her. I look at the time on my phone, and noticed that I have been here for about two hours. Everything is in the car. I drove back home, and Y/BF/N is still asleep. I took everything in my room and put it in a box or a bag. Everything was all packaged and I put it all into my car. It is 11:30, so I take a shower. I am dressed and Y/BF/N is still asleep.

"Y/BF/N wake up, it's 12:15, we are going to the girl's house at 1:00." She's pretty good about getting up.

"I'm going to take a shower real quick." She stated. She left to go to the bathroom. I went into the kitchen and took out the cherry cheese cake from the fridge. I made it for the first time, my grandma made it all the time when I was younger and I loved it. Y/BF/N finished getting ready.

"Is that cherry cheesecake?" She asked.

"Yup, made it from grandma's recipe."

"Oh my god, when I first tried your grandma's cherry cheese cake I died, and went to dessert heaven." She laughed at the memory.

"She made killer cherry cheesecake." We got in the car and drove to the girl's house.

"Can you carry the cheesecake in, I have some stuff I need to take in?" Y/BF/N nodded her head. I grabbed as much of the gifts as I could carry.

"Hey girls."

"What are all of those presents?" Normani asked.

"I bought you guys gifts. Now don't say anything, I thought I should get you guys something for being so generous." I put them on the coffee table in the living room.

"Let me get the rest and then you can open them." Everything was in the house.

"Alright, I want Ally to open her's first." I handed Ally a box. She open the lid and put her hand up to her mouth.

"What'd she get you?" Dinah wondered.

"Lots of baking things. Boxes of cookie dough, brownie mix, and cooking utensils." Ally answered.

" Ally answered

"Thanks Y/N." I smiled at her in return.

"Normani." I gave her a bag.

"Make-up, hair brush, and the new Beyoncé album." Normani smiled.