Chap. 1

Lauren😍 ( In MM😌 )

I'm currently at my mothers, helping her around since she just got out of the hospital for chemotherapy. She has breast cancer.

" Lauren, darling, I want you to go get me an ice tea from the store right there," she said.

I nodded and kissed her forehead, " Okay. I'll be right back okay?"

She nodded and smiled. I grabbed my purse and headed outside to my car, which was an 2016 Porsche 911.

I have my own beauty salon called, " Unique's" in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I do makeup, hair, mani's and pedicures. Doing that at the age of 25 😌.

I made it to RaceTrac. I got out and walking in, I spotted Quincy. Quincy was another big time drug dealer here in Baton Rouge, one of my husbands biggest competitor.

" Well if it isn't Mrs. Lauren Williams," he said walking up to me.

" Ugh, goodbye Q," I said, walking into the store, rolling my eyes.

He followed me, " Tell ya boi' that he ain't gotta worry about Rudy no mo'. He's one of my sellers na'," he said as I grabbed some licorice.

" For starters, he ain't a boy. Definitely ain't my boy. He's my man, my husband, get it right," I said standing up.

" You married a lil boy, Lauren. The same lil boy you were crushing over in high school. Too bad I couldn't get to it first," he said licking his lips, rubbing his hands together, looking at me.

" I'd love to slap you right now, but that'd be animal abuse," I said giving him a wink before, walking off, going to the counter and paying for my items.

I walked back to my car and headed back over to my mom's. On my way over there, I got a call from my baby, Derrick.

I answered:

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey beautiful, what you doing?" He asked.

" Going bring something back to my mother, then going to head back home to start dinner," I said.

" Alright, I'll be here waiting for you Ight?" He said.

" K, but Bae. You wouldn't believe who I just seen." I said.

" Who?" He said sighing.

I laughed, " Quincy. He said something about Rudy."

" Lauren I told you to stay the fuq' away from Quincy. You never know what the hell he'll pull and I can't risk losing you." He said.

" Aww baby! I love you," I said.

" I love you too, see ya' " he said hanging up.

I pulled up and walked inside to find my mother on the floor.

" Mommy!" I screamed, helping her up.

" Lauren, I'm fine! I just lost my balance," she said rubbing her head.

" Nah ma'. It's deeper than that. I really think you should move in with DJ and I," I suggested.