Chapter 26

Lauren

My baby was rushed to the emergency hospital, I was skied out of my mind. I didn't know what was going on with her and no one was telling me anything. I couldn't keep still though Q was trying to comfort me.

"Baby she's going to be fine," he said.

"How do you know Quincy? Are you a doctor, no.. Who knows how long she was just passed out on the floor?" I said getting even more anxious.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the seat next to him,"You're overthinking it. I bet she's up in there smiling away, she's fine."

"Mrs. Williams!" The doctor walked out and called.

"Call her Lauren," Q said..

I glared at him, "Not the time or the place Q, but you can call me Lauren sir."

"Walk with me," he said, taking us to the back.

There was my baby Kiaa, laying there eating..

I hugged and kissed her forehead, "Kiaa what the hell was that?" I smacked her leg,"you frightened me."

She slightly grinned,"Well she was very dehydrated, she's very stressed out which is very hard on the baby."

"The baby?" I turned around and asked..

"Yes the baby... wait you didn't know?" The doctor whistled,"I'll leave you all alone for a minute or two.." she said before walking out.

I backed away from Kiaa, rubbing my forehead thinking over what just happened.

"Auntie, I can explain.." she said.

"Kiaa, I thought I raised you better than this. You know these lil boys ain't shit nowadays! They get what they want and they leave! I taught you better!" I said, trying my hardest not to raise my voice.

"I know, I know!" She said as she began to cry,"I'm sorry that I let you down, but now Rob doesn't want the baby and telling me to get rid of--" she tried saying.

"Oh hell naw!" Q said, grabbing his keys," I need to go have a talk with this lil nigga!"

"No! Uncle Quincy don't do it, he isn't worth it... I'm going to keep my baby.."

"Not eating, obviously you don't, but you're keeping this baby," I said, taking a seat..

"What about NYU? How will this work out?"

"Should've thought about that when you opened your legs.." I shook my head,"Ugh! I'm sorry Kiaa... I'm just so frustrated," I said before walking out.

Quincy

"Give her some time, you're her baby & she's just disappointed, but by time that baby of yours gets here she's going to be ecstatic.." I smiled, as I kissed her forehead.

"So you think she'll be mad at me forever?" She asked.

"No indeed.. just give her some time.."

~Shae✨

I know it sucks but it's a filler and this story is about to be over