Chapter 4

Quincy

" Mane ya' heard about what happened ta' Derrick's babymoms?" My man, David asked.

" Nah wha?" I asked, weighing out this weed.

" She had a miscarriage mane," he said.

I completely stopped, " Bro. She was pregnant?"

" Yes. Three months at that," he said.

" Wow. That's sad," I said.

" Right, but this outta teach his bitch ass a lesson," he said.

" Mm. He's been treating that girl bad since high school," I said shaking my head.

" We all know that, but look Bro. I have to go and check on my babymoms, Ight?" He said dapping me.

" See ya bro," I said.

" Damn," I thought to myself.

Derrick
It's been about a week since the miscarriage and Lauren has not said one thing, ate one thing. Nothing... But cry.

" Baby you have to eat something," I said holding a plate of food.

She shook her head, rocking back and forth.

" It'll be okay, Lauren, it'll be okay," I said putting the plate down, holding her.

" No it won't, I lost my baby, I lost our baby," she cried even harder.

" We can always try again," I said rubbing her back.

She shook her head and cried in my chest. I just sat there, comforting her... Then my phone started ringing..

" Who's that?" She asked , wiping her tears.

" Dustin," I said, " he said there's something going down at the trap, so they'll have to come here."

She sat up, " What?!"

" I know baby, but I can't afford to take any risk of keeping any of my material in there, while it's on watch out," I said.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, " Just one of these days, I want to be your main priority, instead of that stupid ass trap."

Lauren

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Just one of these days, I want to be your main priority, instead of that stupid ass trap."

" You are my main priority, Lauren," he said.

" I'm going by my mom's," I said.

" Well I'll drive you," he said.

" Nah, I got it," I said, standing up. Aww boy, does that hurt.

" Whatever then Lauren," he said.

I walked slowly to get my purse and keys, walking out the door.

I headed off to my moms. I soon noticed it had a 2016 Chevrolet Corvette. Who's here?

I slowly got of the car and waddled my tail to the door. I unlocked it with my jet and walked in.

" Mommy! It's me, Lauren," I said.

" Kitchen darling," she said excitedly.

I smiled and waddled in there to see her and Quincy at the kitchen table talking.

I blinked, " Hi baby. Quincy dropped by to see how you were doing."

" He could've asked himself," I said putting down my purse, rolling my eyes.

" Now, Lauren. I taught you better than that," she said.

" I'm sorry, mother."

" I'll be right back, I'm going use the lady's room. You two can talk," she said.

" I can help you, Mama T," he said.

" I got it baby," she said walking to the bathroom.

I sat down at the table, " So how are you feeling? I was just told the news about what happened."

" I'm not feeling to well, for crying out loud I just lost my child," I said, eating a sandwich.,

" That's understandable, but I can't tell you everything's going to be okay because I have no idea what you're going through, but I can tell you this, you'll make it," he said smiling.

I looked at him, " Why are you being so nice?"

" Be happy someone wants to be nice with yo' mean ass, but no seriously I mean I was your guy bestfriend before he came along so," he said.

I nodded, " Thanks. Derrick doesn't even understand.." I said, " I shouldn't be telling you about my feelings. You probably careless anyway."

Then Mama walked back in, "So I didn't hear any arguing, that's a start."

" I'm only being nice as of now," he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, " Whatever."

I went and grabbed a bunch of snacks out of the pantry and went in my old room and laid down, eating.

****************************

It was now after 9 o'clock and I heard the door slam..

I instantly jumped up and walked to the living room...

" Kia, what the hell?!" I asked, "why are you coming home so late?"

" I was hanging with a couple of friends," she shrugged.

" Friends my ass, I told you, be home before 9 and it's after 9," I told her.

" Alright, alright. I won't do it anymore, but my question is why are you here? So late." she said.

" Didn't want to be home. Derrick and I got into it, earlier," I said.

" Mm, well just know everything happens for a reason and I love you TeeTee," she said kissing my cheek before going to her room.

I guess she's right... But I know what she's trying to do. Ugh, I mean maybe it wasn't the right time for us to have a baby..

( Kia😍✨ )

( Kia😍✨ )