Chapter 24

Lauren

I took it upon myself to make Q and I a very special dinner to celebrate, Kiaa was going to spend the school night with Neah, though I don't really care for the little girl because I know that I can trust my niece and that she wouldn't do anything stupid.

I decided to get all dolled up and pull out one of my favorite body-con dresses, hell I even went get some new bundles installed, knowning I'm bout to sweat em out, and I went go get my nails done all for my man.

I heard a knock on the door, " Ooo!" I thought to myself, looking at myself in the mirror before walking to the door. He stood there, still wearing his work uniform. " Hey babe," I said giving him a kiss, but he didn't kiss me back.

He walked in, looking around, "What the hell is this?" he asked with such an aggravated voice.

" Well I wanted to cook you a romantic dinner, instead of us going--"

He cut the lights on and blew the candles out," Very nice gesture, really, but I rather not," he said as he took off his shirt and laid down.

" Okay, what's your deal?" I asked rolling my eyes, "I took off for work today and planned all of this for you and you don't even appreciate it? What bullshit is that, Quincy?"

He chuckled, I became clueless, " What's funny?"

"You!" he sat up, looking at me, "Do you really take me as some fool, Lauren?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled becoming aggravated by the minute.

"You came to station and bailed that nigga out, yet we discussed that you weren't going to do it. Not to mention you had me looking stupid because when they mentioned it ; I was clueless!"

" I took it upon myself to do it for the better of us, Q. I gave him ultimatum, either he signed the divorce papers or he doesn't sign em' and see me with another man, and that my friend is why I made this dinner to discuss it with you!" I said, grabbing my purse.

He sighed and stood up, "Lauren--"

"No don't "Lauren" me, you deadass wrong for coming in here..." then I looked at him, turning my head 90 degree, " for one, what other reason why would I bail him out anyways, after all he has put me through, really Q?" I chuckled, shaking my head, heading for the door.

He grabbed me my hand and pulled me close to him.. " Bae, I apologize.." he said as he began kissing my neck.

" Ahh, no!" I rolled my eyes, "that was really unnecessary, so you're going to make it up to me cause you killed the vibe."

" Oh for real?" he smirked, licking his lips, I nodded. " Do you forgive me?"

" I forgive you, Quincy!" I giggled as he smacked my ass.

" Great, by the way I really love the romantic gesture, but I have something else in mind," he smirked as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, "Q, put me down!"

" I rather not," he said, walking to bed and throwing me onto it playfully.

Kiaa

"So what are you going to do about the damn thing?" Neah said wrapping her hair up.

"Well unlike you, I'm keeping my baby," I shrugged.

"Girl you have too much to offer the world, why ruin your future?" she shook her head.

"It's my child and it's just not right for me to kill my child," I said.

"Well, what about when your Auntie Lauren finds out?" she raised her eyebrow.

"We'll figure something out, Neah," I said.

"Robert isn't even ready to be a dad!" she shook her head.

"Okay and? What's your point? My aunt basically raised me and she was just a teenager herself," I rolled my eyes, getting up, grabbing my blanket, walking downstairs.

"So you're going to sleep downstairs?" she yelled from the staircase.

"Yes most definitely," I shook my head.

I know her intentions mean well, but she could be a little more understanding.

( Sorry if it sucks guys, but just a filler!)