Chapter 20: Part II

Lauren

I left my Auntie in charge of everything at Mama's house as I headed over to " My House " to get my shit.

I got there, parked my car and all of that other nonsense. I walked in and I heard moaning from upstairs? My room? Really?

" What the hell?" I thought to myself.

I walked upstairs and waited by the door for a couple of seconds.

" Ah Daddy fuck me harder?"

" Okay? What the actual fuck?" I whispered.

" You like Daddy dick eh?"

"Okay I've had enough," I said, walking to my office.

In my office, I had a special safe just in case somebody tried some shit.

I grabbed my gun and I walked back to the room. They were still fucking...of course, but I got something fa his ass.

I bust in there and started shooting, they asses jumped under the covers.

He peeked from under, " Baby!" He said.

" Don't fucking baby me! Really you fucking another bitch in my bed, under my roof, where I lay my head. You got me all sorts of fucked up!" I chuckled.

He was lost for words.

" Who's the bitch?" I asked.

He refused to answer and she stayed under the covers.

" Who tf are you?" I asked, " or simply I'll shoot you and find out."

She peeked from under the covers..

" Toya!" I screamed, shocked asf.

" Bestfriend, I can explain," she said.

" Bestfriend my ass," I said aiming for her.

She screamed.

" Lauren calm the fuck down!" Derrick yelled.

" Whatever! Y'all both pathetic. On the day I bury my my mother, and this how you do me?" I nodded, " it's cool though." I said calmly walking out.

I went to my closet and grabbed all my money out of my safe, I left all of my clothes, jewelry, everything. I didn't want anything else.

I was heading downstairs when Derrick followed me and grabbed me.

" Whea you going?"

" Away, I'm leaving you."

" Ya think?" He smirked.

" I know, now get the hell off of me!" I said as I kneed him, " I'm so much better off without you."

I got into my car and pulled off as quick as possible.

I hurried over to the hotel and cried and cried. And no it's not because of Derrick. My bestfriend since diapers. Really?

I looked at the time it was now after 7 o'clock.

My phone started ringing, it was Q. I tried my hardest to clear my voice.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey, what's up? You sound like you've been crying," he said.

" No I'm fine," I said.

" No you're not. Besides your Auntie has been blowing up yo phone and you refused to answer. I'm on my way," he said, hanging up.

" Wait Q," I tried saying but it was too late.

I sighed and laid back. He already knew which hotel and room, I was at. The L'auberge Hotel & Casino.

About 10 minutes, probably not even 10, I heard a knock on the door

I stood up and walked over to answer it. There stood Q, I turned around and walked back to my bed.

" Now what's wrong with you?" He asked throwing his jacket across my bed.

" Nothing, I'm fine," I lied.

" Lauren, I'm serious what's wrong?" He said with a serious tone.

The image of everything that went on today just came back into my head and I just started crying..

" Lauren," Q said laying next to me pulling me closer, " I'm not going to ask again, what's wrong?"

I looked away, "Toya slept with Derrick, they've been doing right before my eyes," I said.

" Stop wasting your tears over that wack ass nigga," he said wiping my face, " now look at me."

I refused.

" Look at me."

I looked at him, " She's a lesson learned but remember she works for you and more. Just give that bitch hell, she's been a hoe anyways," he said laughing.

I giggled and laid in his arms, " I don't know how I'd survive without you."

" I don't know either," he joked.

" Jerk," I said falling asleep.

Quincy

I looked at the time, it was now after 9, I looked at Lauren and she was sound asleep. I kissed her on her forehead.

" I love you, but I gotta go handle this," I whispered getting up.

I grabbed my coat and called up my Patna', " Ayee, if I end up in jail, you know whea' my bail money at," I said.

" Bro', what you bouta do?" He asked.

" Rudy don't worry bout that, just know,"

" Ight Bro,"

~Shae💗

This will have a Part 3, I hoped you all enjoyed ❤️🙌🏾

What you thought?

Comments on Lauren's reaction?

Who thought Toya was actually sleeping with Rudy?