Chapter 9

Lauren

So Derrick is taking me out the house, since all I do is work then come home. I invited Toya and her new boo, who I have yet to meet. I just thought it would've been nice you know?

So apparently he ordered Amaya to come with me everywhere today. 😕

I was looking for something to wear, so I asked Maya, " Maya, I'm looking for not something too dressy, but not too casual. Help me?"

" Guh' yass!" She snapped, handing me her purse, " since I'm ya' service. Bh you buying me sum' too!"

I laughed and nodded, " You don't want a dress.. This shyt ugly, who gonna pay $850 for this?" She laughed while throwing it.

The ladies were just looking at us, I just put my head down eating that up 😂.

" Found it ! And it's not that expensive cause some of these bhs need to learn how to budget but still look good." She said.

I laughed, " It's really pretty! I'll get this one. And you can pick up whatever you want."

" You don't have to tell me twice. Yo' nigga don't pay me that well, whereas I can shop in hea'," she said.

" Manee, you a trip!"

**********
Dinner

 ( Lauren's Outfit )

( Lauren's Outfit )

We made its at our table. D was being surprisingly sweet, he pulled my seat out for me and everything.

" You look beautiful," Derrick complimented me, as he kissed my cheek.

" Thanks Babe," I smiled.

"So where's she & ha new nigga?" He asked.

I looked at him, " Lawd, why you said it like that? But you know Toya she's forever lately," I said while looking at the menu.

" Fashionably late." she said walking up.

I looked up, " Hey Boo!" I said hugging her.

" Sorry I'm late, Rudy was taking forever..." she said.

" Wait.. Rudy?"

She smiled, " Surprise."

" Wassup D. Hi Lauren," he said.

I blinked, " Hi Rudy." I looked at Toya and blinked, " Hmm."

Derrick looked at me, " She's dating that nigga? He's a fucking sell out."

" Look that's out there in the streets. I came here to support my lady, now if you ain't with the bullshit neither will I ," Rudy said.

" Just one night," I said to Derrick.

" Whatever," he said eyeing Toya..

She looked at the menu.. I looked at them and shook my head. The waitress came over.

" Hi, I'm Maria. I'll be your waitress today, are you guys ready to order?" She asked politely.

" Yes, Maria," Derrick smirked, " I'd like to have the shrimp fettuccine with a lemonade. No appetizers."

" Alright, and for you?" She asked referring to me.

" I like to have fried alligator for my appetizer. I'd like to have the BBQ Bacon Burger with the Cajun fries," I said.

Derrick looked at me, " No she'd like a salad for a appetizer."

" Are you sure m'am?" Maria asked.

" Yes I'll take the salad," I rolled my eyes.

Toya looked at me and shook her head.. Rudy just 😐<<< looked like that.

" What was that about? I wanted what I wanted," I said.

" Okay, but you need to stop eating all that fried food," he said, shrugging.

" Whatever," I said.

********************

As we were eating, kinda chatting . Here and there, someone walked passed our table.

" Aye Bro!" Rudy stood up, dapping Q.

I looked down, " Wassup Bro. Hey T, how ya doing? Derrick," he said.

" Quincy," Derrick said.

" Hi Quincy," Toya said, eating.

" So what you doing here?" Rudy asked him.

" Just taking Keira out the house," he said, " she's beautiful ain't she?"

" Hell yea!" Rudy said.

" Nigga!" Toya said.

" My bad, bae. You know I only have eyes fah you," he said as he kissed her cheek.

I instantly looked up. I looked at Keira. She was pretty, I ain't gon' lie. 😴 He and I instantly made eye contact, and I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled.

" I'll see you later bro. Don't want just have my baby standing hea' all night," he said.

She giggled," Aww. It was nice meeting you guys."

" Mhm." I said under my breath.

****************************
Guys this suck! But I had to get a quick one in for you guys. I live in Louisiana, as you all know it has a lot of flooding down here. I don't live in the affected areas, but I'm in the center of it. I'm sorry with the late update, besides my phone has been acting. Much Love, Shae❤️!