Chapter 29

Lauren

"He's been what?" Q asked.

"Yeah, he's been stalking me, since he bailed out," I said.

"I told that nigga--"

"No Q, I don't need you to get in the middle of this," I said.

"Lauren please," he scoffed, "I'm your man and it is only my right to protect you and Kiaa. No one knows what this nigga may have under his sleeve."

"Yet, I don't want you to get hurt either."

"Trust me, nothing will happen to me and that's a promise."

"Alright," I said yawning, "Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight Love," he said, as he kissed my forehead and before you know it, I was out like a light.

Quincy

She was asleep and slipped from under her, not trying to wake her. I walked in the bathroom and called my dearest friend, Annalise Keating. She's a defense attorney, she represents the most hardened criminals and she'd most definitely know how to put away Derrick.

(A/N: If yall watch How to Get Away With Murder, yall know Annalise is badass!)

"Quincy!" she answered ecstatically.

"Anna!"

"Boy, what are you calling me for this time of the night? Don't tell me your dad done got into more trouble, he's getting too old for that!"

"Oh no, actually it's me--"

"Quincy hang up right now, break up your phone and go get a burner right now!"

I chuckled, "Anna, I didn't kill anyone or any of that."

"Then what did you do?"

"No, it's what I need you to do for me.."

"Anything!" she said.

I told her everything about Derrick. What he does for a living, down to the fact that he's actually smart, whereas he owns a business to cover up the fact that he sells drugs. Now me on the other hand, I gave up that lifestyle. I informed her that he and Lauren were going to their last official meeting to discuss their divorce settlement agreement and finalize everything. She came up with this genius plan and I just know everything will fall into place.

-One Week Later-

"Babe, how do I look?" Lauren squealed.

"Twirl for me."

She twirled around perfectly in those heels, I don't know how she ain't break her back. Lmao.

"You look amazing, but ion why you wearing allat, showing allat for that nigga?" I scoffed.

She walked up to me and sat in my lap, "It wouldn't hurt to let him know what he has lost, besides you know I'm all yours." She pecked my lips.

"You right," I bit my lips, "Gimme another one."

She kissed me again, I deepened the kiss as I slowly slid my tongue inside of her mouth, then we found ourselves swallowing one another, making the kiss even more intense.

"Ahem!"

Our lips departed, "Sorry about that, but are you ready for your check up."

"I'm nervous, actually," Kiaa said.

"You and me both," Lauren said, getting up.

"Well Looka you Auntie, looking all sexy!"

"I know! Looka that ass, thanks to me!" I winked at Lauren.

"I know you lying," Kiaa said disgustedly, walking outside.

"I like her hair, when will you do mine," I asked as we grabbed our things walking to the car.

"Tonight after we have the best shower sex of our lives!" She whispered seductively in my ear.

"You ain't bout it," I smirked.

"Bet."

"Could you two la' nasties come on here!" Kiaa yelled.

We both chuckled and got into the car and headed to the courthouse..

*******************************

"So it is settled, Derrick you will get everything, the home, the car you both shared and the bank account you both shared as well," My lawyer said.

"Well this concludes the meeting, you two are now divorced," his lawyer said as she closed the file.

"Thank you, Jesus," I said as I said a little prayer, which people would say is unnecessary, but no when you brings you out of a miserable situation with 0 to a few complications here and there, he needs to be praised.

As I stood up, Derrick said, "Lauren, now you know I wasn't that bad of an husband."

"Because you were worse, Derrick you broke me, made me feel as if I was less than I actually was. No woman deserves to feel like that, and no "man" who "loves" his woman would ever treat her like you treated me."

He was on hush mode, that's what I thought.

"Oh, but don't worry. You thought you could've had me on my knees begging you to stay with me, be faithful to me.. Nah cause lemme tell you," I said as I walked over to him, whispering in his ear, "Quincy Brown bout to catch all this faithfulness and more."

I giggled, "Toodles everyone!" Walking out of the room.

"You ready?" Q asked.

"Most certainly, question is , "Are you guys ready to see the first ultrasound?" I asked excitedly.

"Definitely," Quincy smiled as he grabbed my hand as we made our way out the door.

As we made our way out, there were policemen making their way in. What for? I wondered.

*******************************

Guys I been wrote this part of the chapter but it just so happens that I'll make this a part I of this particular scene, sorry ! 😭😭 I'm such a bad author but I promise I'll get these updates in! No one told me being a student was so stressful lol😭🤧