Chapter 10

Lauren

" Girl I don't know why you even put up with Derrick's bullshit. One day, you gonna learn," Toya said as she was doing a sew in.

I popped my gum, " Girl... He's just stressing," I shrugged.

" Stressing over what? He don't do shit. I think you could do way better," she said.

Just as she said that, the bell on the door rung.

" Hi, welcome to Unique's, how may I help you?" I said walking up to the counter.

It was male and female, gay guy and his best friend. Not a first.

" Hi! How may I help you?" I asked smiling.

She took her shades off, " Babe, it's one of your friends from the other night!"

" Oh yeah, wassup Lauren. I ain't think you'd be here today," Q said.

" Hello Quincy, why wouldn't I be?" I said sarcastically.

Keira coughed, " You work here?"

" I own "here"," I said, " but what can I help you with?"

" She needs to look spontaneous for tonight. Babe and I are going with a few friends tonight." He cut in.

" Okay, for hair and makeup that'll be $250, since your natural and want full face," I grinned.

She looked at Q, smiling. He swiped his card, " Text me when you're finished."

" Okay Hun," she kissed him.

I wanted to puke. 😷 " Alright, my chair Keira."

" Alright," she said walking to my chair.

" Aye. Don't fuck her face up either," he warned me.

I smirked, " Bye Q," I waved, walking off.

Keira was in the chair waiting on me.. I started on her first hair first. She wanted a fresh cut, so that's what I gave her.

" So it looks like you and Q have bad blood eh?" she asked.

" No, he just aggravates me," I chuckled while rolling my eyes.

" Hm, seems deeper than that," she said, raising her eyebrows.

" She's married. I can assure you that it's not like that you have nothing to worry about," Toya said, dipping in.

" Aha, I know. I'm just letting everyone know. He's mine, so no bitch better not come in between us," she smirked.

I pull her hair a lil bit, " Ow!"

" I'm sorry bout that. Strawberry lemonade?" I asked, as I'd do for any of my costumers.

" No thank you," she said waving her hand.

I shrugged and looked at Toya. We both burst out laughing. Q definitely has a gold digger on his hands. A boogie one at that.

******************************

After I finished her hair and makeup, she called Quincy and he came back in about five minutes later.

" It was nice seeing you Lauren!" she jumped up, using her phony accent.

" Same here," I smiled.

" Well you look beautiful Babe," Q said kissing her.

She kissed back, adding tongue, just basically sucking his soul. I was outdone.

" Babe, PINK has a sale today, I need to go," she smiled.

" Alright, I'll meet you over there," he said.

She smiled and kissed his cheek before strutting out the door.

I chuckled as I went back to my chair.

" What's funny?" He asked.

" Nothing. I'm not even gon say anything." I said.

" Well( gco)," he said.

" She's a gold digger, as simple as that," I said, sitting down.

" Really? You'd say anything because you're jealous," he said.

I rolled my eyes, " Jealous of what? You and her? Please. Quincy I'd have you on your knees in 1.2 seconds, if I'd be willing to be with you."

" Girl bye!" He said like a lil female, " If you weren't so hung over that sorry as excuse of a husband, you'd be right here on Daddy's lap, but now you're upset that someone else is."

I rolled my eyes," Whatever. Go back to tend to your girlfriend."

" Bye, Lauren," he said.

" Bye." I said.

I turned around and I saw Toya walking out with her purse, " You leaving early?"

" Yes," she said, " the nanny says she needs to go somewhere so I need to go tend to Ja'Liyah," she said.

" Alright, tell my baby, I love her!" I said.

" Of course!" she said, " see ya later babe!"

" See ya later, Sis!"

Quincy

We made it to the yacht. It was me , Keira, Rudy, & Toya... Whom came surprisingly late. My baby was looking extra fine tonight 😜💦! Even though, she wasted my money on that silk press and just wet it when she got home.

( Keira!✨ )

( Keira! )

As we made it to our seats for dinner, I laid my hand on her thigh..

" Y'all are the cutest," Toya said.

" Thank you!" Keira said.

" So do you like how my girl hooked ya babeh' up?" she asked me.

"Shidd I do, you need Lauren to start hooking you up! Instead of you doing ya hair and makeup!" He said.

" Rudy!" She exclaimed.

We all burst out laughing. He's just the life of the party.. Try and crack a joke whenever he can.

" Just kidding, but Lauren did her thing," He said.

" When doesn't she," Toya said.

" Ugh! Enough about her, I'm tired of Lauren this, Lauren that," Keira said.

I looked at her, " Wassup?"

" Nothing, I'm fine," she said, picking up her menu.

I looked at Toya. She had a 🙃<<< look on her face.

*******************************
This sucks! 😒

~Shae👑