Chapter 13

A/N: Honestly I love all of you guys! Thank you for the 10k it means a lot, but lemme stop😜😂✨. But this is just a short lil update, we have school tomorrow so you guys deserve it

Third-Person POV

" Quincy I'm infertile," she said.

Those words felt as though my whole world came crashing down before me. He always imagined some little Lauren's, possibly with him running around some day.

He just pulled her into a hug, "Everything will work out for you, I promise."

She nodded and hugged him tighter," Q..."

" Yes?"

" Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on and my biggest supporter, even when I come off as a bitch to you," she confessed.

" It's okay. It's my job," He chuckled, " come in."

" I can't.. You already seem "busy" anyways," she said.

He laughed, " Not anymore, come on in."

She walked in and sat down on the couch, " You've changed it up, I see."

" You like it?" He asked.

" Ehh, it doesn't have that Lauren spark but it's Ight'," she said 👌🏾.

He laughed, " Don't Ight' me," he said throwing a pillow at her to at least make her laugh.

" Ight Q!" She laughed catching it, throwing it back at him.

They started throwing the pillow back and forth, so Q jumped on top of her and pinned her hands down. Like he normally does 😂. But then the unexpected happened, his penis popped out.

" Quincy!!" Lauren screamed.

" Girl hush!" He said standing up, fixing his robe back.

He looked up and there was Keira standing on the staircase.

" What's that bitch doing here Quincy?" She asked.

Lauren was little taken back... but she let it slide.

" Lauren," he emphasized, "wasn't having a bad day so I invited her in. She's my company, so deal with it," he said.

" Okay and? That fat bitch has a husband, she can go and vent to, let her go there!" Keira yelled.

By then Lauren was beyond pissed. She stood up.

" Look, Keira, I tolerated your nasty ass attitude for too long. And I will no longer let you call me outta my name. Now bitch if you feeling some type of way cause I'm witcho' nigga then do some bout it," Lauren said standing there.

Keira walked down the stairs, " He don't want nun from yo fat ass anyhow! He love all this right over here!" she said as her weak comeback.

" Little do you know, I can have that anytime, anywhere, anyway I want it. Ya hear me?" Lauren laughed, " but you're a lil girl anyhow."

"You don't know me enough to call me a lil girl. Fomf with that bull."

" Oh really?"

Quincy was just standing there, looking at the argument happen. Lauren took out her phone and played the voice memo, Toya sent to her phone, anytime she "needed" it.

After it stopped, " Was that Toya?"

" Correct," Lauren said.

" Baby," Keira said..

" Baby my ass, get the fuq' out," he  said calmly.

Lauren just knew that Quincy was bout to go off, so she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and poured herself some wine.

Keira walked over and tried to touch Q, " Baby, I didn't mean it like that."

" Is there really another way to mean that?" he asked, " Keira bye."

She started crying, Lauren was little tickled.

" Quincy, don't do this.." She said.

" Nah cuh I'm done. Yo you say down talking bout you using me, Ight?" He chuckled.

" You know what? Fuq' it. Fuq' you, I don't have to deal with this shit." She said.

" Fine by me," he said picking her up, walking outside...

It started to rain at that. He gave her, her purse and keys.

" My hair!" They heard her cry as she was outside.

Lauren giggled, and walked over to Q and gave him a glass of wine.

" I'm good," he said.

" You good?" She asked.

" Nah mane! She has my favorite pair of adidas sweatpants on !"

" Really?" Lauren laughed.

" Thanks for having my back, and actually telling me. As for Toya, she's dead to me. And I mean it," he said.

" Anytime, anytime. But be lenient on her, at least she was smart enough to record it eh. All that matters is that gold digger is gone," Lauren said.

" You're right, but still. Lauren knew this, this was last week. And I doubt that's how the conversation ended."

" Hmm, you've got a good point," Lauren said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Shae❤️