Chapter 15

~The Next Weekend~

Lauren
It was the day that Kia would be going to homecoming. I'm so ecstatic but this is also her last homecoming. Aww how my baby is growing up.

" Auntie, are you ready to do my makeup?" Kia said running downstairs.

" Yes, but calm down, all that running and what not," I said.

She rolled her eyes, I hit her beside her head, " Alright, alright. You already know what I want done. Not to much. No foundation or any of that." She said as she sat down.

" I gotchu, I gotchu," I said as I started doing what I do best.

In the middle of doing Kia's hair, Derrick walked in🙄.

" Hey baby," he said walking in.

" Hi," I said dryly.

He walked over and tried kissing me, I leaned away. He kissed my cheek.

" Hey my NiecyPooh," he said tapping Kia's shoulder.

" Hi Uncle D," she giggled, shaking her head.

" So you ready for Homecoming girl?" He asked.

"Ehh yes, it's not my first time so I guess," she said shrugging her shoulders.

" Well that's good, but don't do anything I'd do," he chuckled.

" And that's supposed to mean?" I asked.

" You know exactly what I'm talking bout, our senior homecoming," he said, walking behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, " I remember that day like it was nothing."

" Yeah only if we were still like that eh? Come on I have to finish her hair." I said.

" You're so boring now, isn't she Kia?" he said slapping my ass before walking away.

" Don't bring me in the middle," she laughed.

" Even if you were, you'd be right on my side. You're my niece," I laughed.

She laughed and shook her head. Before you know it, we were done and had to get her dress, and head over to Mama's, which is where Robert was at waiting for Kia.

I walked in, " Okay guys, come on outside." I said.

Everyone jumped up and walked outside. By everyone, I mean my Mom's friends, my aunties and uncles, cousins, and of course Robert's family as well.

" Aww she looks beautiful and he looks handsome, of course," Rob's Mom said.

" Thank you, he's a true gentleman," I said.

" We raised him well, and so did you and your mother," His dad said.

I smiled and thanked him, as all the old folks were in tears and everyone was taking photos.

" You did well, she's a beautiful, intelligent young lady, such as her auntie," someone said.

I turned around, it was Quincy,"What are you doing here?" I giggled.

" You know I wouldn't miss Kia's photo shoot for the world," he chuckled.

" Aww thanks for coming and the compliments," I said, blushing.

" Auntie, Quincy, Uncle D, picture!" Kia yelled.

" We're coming!" I said.

We all walked up the front and I was on the right of Kia and Rob as well as, Derrick, and Q was on the left of them. We took a normal photo.

" Beautiful!" My mom said.

" Okay, okay! Gang photo!" Kia said.

" Wait.... Derrick can you get out the one . Please?" Quincy said.

" Sure thing," Derrick said.

Q and I dropped to the floor and put our peace signs up as we stuck our tongues out.

" Now you know that's a got damn shame," my aunt Shirley yelled out as everyone started to laugh.

Then their limo pulled up, " Okay guys, there's your ride!" Mama said.

" Have fun," I said hugging the both of them.

" Be responsible!" Quincy yelled out as they got in.

" Sure thang!" Kia yelled.

( Kia's Homecoming Outfit/ Makeup😍)

As I telling everyone, " Goodbye." I saw a very familiar face, it was T.I. Um what is he doing down here?

I walked up to Derrick, as everyone headed to their cars.

" Wassup, Love?" He said.

" You tell me," I said.

~Shae😋

Part 2 coming next ! 🙄 I didn't like this .