Five- Not well

Brooklyn's pov

Grayson moved stuff in and so do I. Our parents are just talking while we bring things in. It was like noon so we had all day.

***four hours later***

All I have to do it get my bed from my house and unpack. We went back to the house and I broke my bed apart and put it in the car.. my dad stopped me before going out to the car.

"Brooke. Come here."

"Yea dad?" He just pulled me in a hug.

"I love you."

"Love you too dad."

After that I went to the car and me and my mother left.

We drive like an hour and we unload my bed. Once I get every piece in and I go up to our new room. The first thing I go to is the window. It is was huge. I just stare out it and get lost in thought.

"Brooklyn!" My mom yells and I snap out of thought. I went down stairs to talk to my mom.

"You okay Brooke," Grayson's mom comes in.

"Uh.. Yea. I just don't really feel well." I say and my mom comes forward to me.

"Brooke lets go for a walk. C'mon Lisa!" My mom says grabbing my hand.

We walk a few minutes and suddenly my mom stops.

"So Brooklyn you have anything to tell Lisa and me?"

"No why?"

"Are you sure?" Lisa says.

"Um yes?" I'm so confused.

"Maybe we'll get some tests for you?" My mom says.

I choke on my breath.

"What! Grayson and I didn't so anything last night mom."

"Give it time Mal." Lisa says. Soon enough we walk back and Gray asks if I want help.

"I left my bed because you were bringing your bed. What size was you bed again?"

"Ahm. King." I say.

"Okay so I thought we'd start with the bed."

"Okay sounds good. Be out to get my bed in a sec."

"Okay."

After five minutes out mothers decide to leave.

"Gray! They're gone!"

"Good."

"Want to set up our bed?"

I nod and get a few pieces for my bed and head and then go into my room and set them done and go get the rest, but Gray is helping so I only do two rounds.

Grayson puts the bed frame together. And last but not least the mattress. Totally not looking forward to be putting that all the way up here. After ten minutes we got it up.

After that we just chilled for a second.

After chilling we have to get our room boxes. After we get those up the stairs we start unpacking. I put sheets on the bed and then the blanket.

It was three by the time I got the bed done and I plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Grayson's pov

I'm putting stuff up and I turn around and Brooklyn is asleep on the bed.
I just watch her. I won't do anything like lay down with her because I'm still not used to the idea. Well I am but she may not be.

I keep unpacking and organizing.

2 hours later I'm still unpacking and Brooklyn is still dead asleep which was okay but I need to watch her up.

"Hey." I said rubbing her back. She fluttered hey eyes open.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"I am good." She says in her sleep voice.

She looked so flushed.

"Hey Brooklyn." I start before I left.

"Yea?"

"You ok?"

"I don't feel all that well." She replied.

"Are you sure you don't want anything?"

"I'm sure. I'm cold." She says politely.

"I'm going to get a bowl of soup for you and a hot water pack."

"Fine." She says.
I walk out and go to the supermarket.

Brooklyn's pov

Grayson woke me up and ask me a few questions and left. Man do I feel like shit.

My head hurt, my stomach hurt, I was cold. Even though I was freezing, I get up and go to the box with more blankets which had like 4 blankets in it. I throw them all my bed and go to Gray's boxes and go throughout them and finally find the blankets. He had like 5 so I took them all.

I go to bed and at this point i have 10 blankets on me.

Grayson's pov thirty minutes later

I get back from the store to find Brooklyn under like a bunch of blankets. She yet again asleep again and sweating. I feel her forehead and it was hot. I gently shook her.

"Huh?"

"Hey. I'm making you soup. You don't look good babe."

"Okay, sorry I took your blankets I'm cold."

"It's ok."