Eight- Dress Shopping

Brooklyn's POV

"How about a month from today?"

"Hmmm. August 21,2016.  I like it" Grayson said.

"So what about the venue we want and the theme?"

"How about an outside wedding by the ocean? Also blue and white?" Grayson suggests.

"Hm... Yes and yes." My phone starts ringing and I look at the my phone and it's Lisa calling me.

Brooklyn- Hello
Lisa- Hey Brooke. So I know you and gray are having an off day but would you like to go dress shopping tomorrow."
Brooklyn- I'd love to!!

I shoot a look towards Grayson. He starts laughing.
Lisa- Okay well I hope you have a bride of honor and your brides maids.
Brooklyn- yea.. I do.
Lisa- Okay well I have to go but I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10 am.
Brooklyn- Okay.

I end the call and freak out pacing back and forth.

"Babe. What's wrong.?" Grayson tries calming down. And he finally sits me down.

"I'm supposed to have my brides maids and my bride of honor. And I told your mother I had them."

"Hey. Brooke it's okay. We'll figure this all out. What about Lauren??"

"That's a good idea. But she moved so idk if she will be able to." I frown.

Grayson's POV

She frowns and I didn't want her to stress so I was going to call Lauren myself.

"Babe, what's Lauren's number?" I ask.
Brooklyn takes out her phone.
"765-123-6778." She reads off.
"Thanks you. And hey smile. We will figure everything."

I walk outside and I called Lauren.

L-Hello?
G-Hey Lauren it's Grayson. So Brooke and I have ran into a dilemma. Brooke needs a bride of honor so I was wonder if you'd be her bride of honor?
L- I WOULD LOVE TO! But I moved so I don't know if I'll make it!
G- I will pay for a ticket.
L- A ticket?
G-Yea a plane ticket.
L- really?!
G- Yep.
L- thank you so much Grayson
G- I'm going to let you go just keep in touch okay?
L- bye

I hung up and went to where Brooke was and told her. She was happy.

"And I was thinking. My sister can be a brides maid."

"Okay, sounds good."

"Now we just need one more. Brides maid."

"I don't really need two to three maids I can just have one."

"True. So one it is" I say.

"But I'm still scared.."

"Me too." I rub her back.

Brooklyn is tired and it's 9:30 and she is leaving at ten to go shopping for a dress.

We head to bed and Brooke wasn't in the snuggle mood so we just faced each other and slept.

------next morning----

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up at nine am. I laid there for a minute, Grayson was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly got up and got in the shower after the shower it was 9:30.

I had 30 minutes to get ready. I put a loose Tshirt on and shorts.  I put my black converse on and put light make up on and it was 9:55.

Lisa texted me she was here and Grayson was still asleep. I left the house and texted Grayson.

Brooklyn- Hey I didn't want to wake you up so I didn't. I'm out picking a dress. Ttyl.❤️

We arrived at the place I was getting my dress we went in and we sat down in a room and a lady came out.

"Hey. I'm Kate. I'll be helping you find your dress today. Who's the bride to be?"I raise my hand. She gave me a little look and then ask what kind of dress I want.

"I was thinking... Short on the bottom and strapless."

"Okay. Follow me and you guys stay here."

We walk down a hall and I'm am put in a fitting room. She tells me to wait so I do.

After seven minute she comes back with five dresses.

The first one I try on is lace which I didn't really like so I didn't go out in it.

The next one way okay but it was fitted around my butt.

I put it back.

My phone buzzes doni look at it. It's Gray.

Grayson- get something easy to get off😋

I don't respond, I feel my cheek get red.

The third dress was by far my favorite.

I walk out and Lisa loved it. We bought by and left.

The next stop was a bride maid store.

There we bought a simple blue and white dress that was kind of flowy.

After all day of shopping I went home. Right as I get home I go straight to my bed and sleep.

Grayson's POV

When Brooke gets home she goes straight to our room and lays down.

There was not stopping her. She was so tired. It was 6 pm.

I don't blame her. I just watch tv until like ten go to bed.

------
Sorry if this chapter sucked it's 2:00 am I'm tired gn.