26- Nap Time

Brooklyn's pov

~Skipping to the fourth month of Brooke's pregnancy~

"One more month and we will know our baby's sex!" Grayson got excited.

I giggled. I'm finally over the morning sickness. I lay my lhand on my stomach which is now a baby bump.

Grayson calls the baby cupcake amusing it's gonna be a girl...

Today we were getting the nursery ready but like not the colors because we don't know if baby is a girl or a boy..

(What do you guys think? I've come down to my choice on the gender. 😇 but won't reveal in this chapter.

I can't wait...

"So we need to go shopping today for baby so where do you want to go first Mrs.Dolan?" Grayson hold my hands.

"Um, the Toy R Us downtown?"

"Sure, lets go."

I stand there and and hold my back and exhale dramatically.

"You okay baby?" Grayson comes over to me.

"Ahm... yea... yea.... just hurting.."

"In what way?" Grayson is concerned.

"My back and my ankles."

"Oh yea.. I'm sorry wish I could help."

"It's all good let's go." We walk out to the car and Grayson's get the door for me.

-skip car ride-

We go into the store. The first thing we look for is a crib for the baby.

Then we got bowls silverware and other things. We bought everything and then Gray got all the bags in and the. We went the city market and got diapers. Next we went to the Home Depot and got some blue and pink paint because if it's a girl we will paint the baby's room pink if the baby is a boy the room will be blue and the the other will be used for another room.

After that I was exhausted so I just wanted to get the fuck home. 

"Baby can we please so home my back hurts and I want a nap."

"Okay. We're going."

We got home and I went straight to my bed. I fell asleep.

Grayson's pov

I got everything out and I went in and took a nap with Brooke... we needed this.

-----
Don't be mad... I have been very busy and stuff. Ily guys and this is a filler chapter...