34. Alternate Ending

"Brooklyn?" i hear Grayson scream. "come here quick" I drop my makeup wipe and run into Mae's room. "what happened? gray are you okay? is Mae-holy shit" i stare at Grayson who has his legs crossed and is surrounded by a candle-lit dinner in Mae's room. "Gray, this-this is. i love this, but why in our daughters room?" "because Brooklyn...i wanted it to be a surprise, i set this all up when you went to go pick up some snacks for movie night."
"Gray, i love this, but where is Mae?" i say furrowing an eyebrow.
"Shes with E, she'll be okay, . its just the two of us tonight" he smirks.
"gray we cant...we cant have s-sex"
"why?" he frowns
"because, i uh...i'm pregnant!"
his eyes widen and his jaw drops "r-really?"
"yea, i'm 14 weeks" i smile.
he gets up off the floor and tackles me into a hug "i love you, and i love you" he kisses me and then kisses my stomach.

we sit down smiling and enjoy our candle lit dinner and talk about the baby some more.
"i hope its a boy, well i wouldn't love it any less if it was a girl, i'm just saying that i would like it to be a boy because i'd be the only boy and-" he gets interrupted by me kissing him.
"i love you Grayson Bailey Dolan, and i am happy for this arranged marriage"

So, that was my life in a nutshell, i thank the Gods everyday for the day i married that idiot. thank you for following me along this whole journey with, Grayson, Ethan, Lauren, Mae and I <3

xx
so that was An Arranged Marriage~G.B.D i  hope you liked the story, as much as Kay and i had making it. leave comments down below of who you want me to wrote about next<3