15- Just a Myth

FILLER CHAPTER

-the next morning-

Grayson's POV
I work to my Brooklyn tangled in my arms.

I kissed her forehead.

She was sleeping so peacefully. When I kissed her head her eyes fluttered open.

"Mm what time is it???" She hums.

"10:30 am."

"We need to get our venue picked out today."

"Are you sure you'll be able to walk?"

"Of chores why do you ask?"

Is she kidding right now?

"Cuz what we did last night and it was your first time."

"Well I'm pretty sure that whole not being able to walk after sex is a myth."

"Ok. What ever you say. Because you have to say I did you hard last night." She gives me a dirty look.

She starts getting up. She sits at the end of the bed. She puts underwear on and a bra. Then sweat pant and then got up w no shirt. She didn't even stand up fully and collapsed.

"Ow!!" She winces in pain. I quickly put underwear on at least and help her up. She puts her arm around me. I help her towards the bathroom.

"Thank you." She says.

I go back to my bed. And my mother calls.

Lisa- Grayson?
G- yea mom?
Lisa- Be ready in an hour were going to look at venues.
G- mom today isn't good, I'm not feeling well and niether is Brooke. So rain check for tomorrow?
Lisa- fine. I guess I'll just see you guys tomorrow.
G- ok bye mom.
L- bye.

"Grayson. Come help me." Brooke stands up against the door frame.

"Ok. I'm coming."

I help her to bed.

"Thank you."

We just spent all day in bed.

--------

FILLER CHAPTER!!!!
So I'll update again tommorrow but this is something small. So I'll just update tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm have a lot of stuff going on.

Ps. A lot of you guys don't want me to put Meridth in my fan fics so I will not.