25- Gender Reveal

A note before you start- I'm going to get better at post and I'm still alive.

Comment what gender you think the baby will be!!!

______

Grayson's pov
--next day--

The doctor called this morning while Brooke was asleep. She said the baby's due date is July 22, 2017.

I had a brilliant idea! What if we did a gender reveal type thing? I better discuss it with Brooke first.

Brooke is about two and half weeks pregnant.

I bet it will be a baby girl.  I'm so excited.

I hear footstep and look back. Brooke is up.
"Good morning baby." I say.

"Do we have chocolate and pickles?"

"Good morning to you to. Yes."

"Well the baby wants it."

"Brooke, I was thinking, and this is only if you want.." I took a breath, "how'd you feel if we did a gender reveal in about 18 weeks?"

"I'd love it.." she smiles.

"I'm glad."

"So I guess the doctor will tell the gender to Lauren or Ethan and we will come up with a way to know."

"Ok." I simply smile.

"Now back to my pickles and chocolate."
She walked back in the kitchen. Get her stuff out and sits at the counter and ate her disgusting combo.

"What you looking at?" Brooke says.

"Haha you loser."

"Whatever." I watch her toll her eyes.

---9:20 PM---

I walk into my bedroom after a long nap. Brooke is all laid out on our bed asleep. She hasn't slept too good in a while. I'm glad she finally got to sleep.

Suddenly she woke up and ran to the bathroom.

"Ugh I spoke to soon..." I murmured.

I went to the bathroom and rubbed her back.

"Wish I could help you, you know... with all the sickness." I admit.

"It's all okay. I just wish the throwing up my brains would stop." She sighs.

-----

Brooke's Pov

I could tell I'd be up all night.

It was 9:30 PM and I was beat I went back to bed and passed out within ten minutes.

-------

Grayson's pov

Brooke fell straight back to sleep and I went into the living room to watch Netflix.

I started a new show called the Ranch.

___

Skip to 4:30 am
I was all snuggled up with Brooke with my hands around her stomach and was woken up from sudden lost of Brooke. She got up to throw up again.

She came back to bed. And I heard her crying.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?"
"Nothing Grayson..."
"Just tell me please."
"I hate throwing up and feeling nauseous, and me being me I cry when things go a little wrong."

I didn't know what to say so I pulled Brooke close to my body and fell asleep.

----next morning----

Brooke's pov.

I'm okay... just a little frustrated.

Man I am staving I need pickles and chocolate. I got up and ate my weird combination.

Grayson got up and gave me a weird look.

"What?" I say.

"Idk, I'm pregnant I have weird cravings."

There's a knock on the door. I go to get but Grayson beats me to the door. I continue to eat my chocolate pickles.

It was Ethan and Lauren. They gave a weird look.

"She's pregnant, she has her cravings." Grayson spoke my words.

"So how's my little nephew doing?" Ethan asked me.

"How can you be so sure it's going to be a boy."

"Idk I gotta a feeling." He shrugs.

"Speaking of gender, we want you guys to do a gender reveal for us." Grayson tells Ethan and Lauren.

"Really!!" Lauren jumps up and down.

-----------------

What'd you think the gender will be comment...